Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Purple or Max for 135,000

Steve,

I would be careful with RP's transmission fluid. I heard alot of transmission builders say it isn't good for auto's. Research it alot man. I use it in my rear end and will soon be using it in the motor since I got a awesome deal on 5 quarts. I normally use the German Castrol everyone raves over.

Comment

Originally posted by Choppers View Post
      Steve,

I would be careful with RP's transmission fluid. I heard alot of transmission builders say it isn't good for auto's. Research it alot man. I use it in my rear end and will soon be using it in the motor since I got a awesome deal on 5 quarts. I normally use the German Castrol everyone raves over.
      Righ now I have Valvoline Dexron VI synethic, which has been great , but I bought a case of RP transmission fluid awhile back and the mechanics at my Dads shop said it was good to use so thats why I got it, will use ut with the B&M deep tranny pan.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

As i said at the beginning, I love the combination of Max Life and Lucas. This last time I tried Lucas Synthetic, and I liked either more than the regular one. But it's thinner. I live in an area with temperatures in the 100's. Do you think thicker Lucas (regular) is better than synthetic one (thinner). Have anyone tried both. What would you recommend (for engine protection).
        Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X