got the car up on jackstands in the garage - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got the car up on jackstands in the garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: got the car up on jackstands in the garage

You could try one of those hand pumps where you stick the hose into the drain hole. I did that with my diff fluid, it worked great. Really though, as long as you get most of it, the new fluid will dilute the old fluid, so it will be fine.
    2002 Silver Firebird A4<br />T-Tops, Leather, Y87, W68, Chrome Wheels<br />Bone Stock

Comment

Originally posted by nascar24jd View Post
      His car is a manual.
      I read this thread earlier and kept wondering why the 3.4 quart capacity seemed so low. Hadn't got the nerve to pull out my manual yet. But now I know

Comment

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I actually had a set of bump stops for sale for $25 shipped.
        99 Camaro RS - 3.8L V6<br /><br />Modifications<br />Exhaust: Magnaflow OBD-II High-flow Catalytic converter / Magnaflow catback exhaust<br />Intake: Shaved Airlid / 3\" PVC tub<br />Suspension: V8 springs / DeCarbon shocks / 32mm 1LE swaybar / 19mm rear swaybar

Comment

Originally posted by Andy H View Post
          I have 17 x8.5" chrome y2k rims on my car. They are getting to be pretty bad, all of the chrome is coming off. The tires on them are 7 years old and have about 45,000 miles on them. They are getting close to needing replaced. I can't see spending money to put new tires on these rims. I still have my factory snowflakes and they are in mint condition. Should I buy new tires for them and put the snowflakes back on or what? I dont have the money to buy new wheels right now. What would you all do?
          get 'em stripped down and powder coat those bad boys!

Originally posted by Andy H View Post
          i'm having a hard time finding those bump stops. I found them on gmpartsdirect for 60 shipped but i've read that once you order them they go on backorder cause they're not available anymore. I've also read the ES poly ones are too harsh. I guess i could try to order the oem ones and see if they have them. You wuold think someone would make oe ones.
          my local tire shop ordered me in some new bump stops when i had my rims/tires put on --- not a big deal.

Originally posted by whitdog54 View Post
          Good time to paint or powdercoat the y2ks to a color of your liking.
          this ^
          pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
          gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X