No announcement yet.

EBay turbo kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 sold, 4 of the full kit. Should be getting more people on here.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• At updates on this kit??

I’ve been following this post to see if this kit is worth buying. Or if I should get a custom hot side built.

Comment

• Heres some more pics of Alex's install.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck77083 View Post
          At updates on this kit??

I’ve been following this post to see if this kit is worth buying. Or if I should get a custom hot side built.
          If you want to spend $1500 and up on a custom kit you can or wait until someone installs this one, Alex said about another 2 weeks he should have it up and running.

Comment

• If I buy this kit and end up having to spend an extra $500 getting it modified because it doesn’t fit properly. It would be worth it to get a custom kit that can be routed to retain AC.

Comment

• I would do a custom kit then, if you want to keep the A/C. All the kits Ive seen they deleted the A/C though. I looked into a custom kit and it was $1500 just for the headers not including the Y, then it was $900 to coat them.
              Last edited by ssms5411; 02-08-2019, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Looks like it’s either Turbo or AC lol

any many miney moe

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck77083 View Post
                  Looks like it’s either Turbo or AC lol

any many miney moe
                  For mine, don't really need A/C anymore since I hardly drive it, I won't have heat too, since I plumb it to my turbo instead of the heater. Plus Im in Northern AZ so temps not too bad summer or winter.

Comment

• Got a lot of work done this month on the build. All the piping is finalized besides something for the intake, and got the engine to turn over and had oil pressure to the turbo feed line. All i need now is 1200$ for some sensors, gauges, and the tune and it should be ready to start in April/May!

Click image for larger version

Name:	3F4611EC-79BB-440E-93F8-348C44B0A797.jpeg
Size:	3.14 MB
ID:	1573165

Comment

• Looks good! What sensors do you need?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

• Looking good, only thing I see is the oil return line should be clocked down for gravity feed return for the oil.

Comment

• It's really clean looking set up.

Comment

• The line running to the top of the turbo is actaully my oil feed line, the return is hidden but on the bottom side pointing downward. I still need a Wideband 02, boost controller, HPtuners and a tune from ZZP to start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbovert01 View Post
                              The line running to the top of the turbo is actaully my oil feed line, the return is hidden but on the bottom side pointing downward. I still need a Wideband 02, boost controller, HPtuners and a tune from ZZP to start.
                              Oh , ok just checking.lol yeah the gauges and tune can get expensive.

Comment

• Which maf setup are you using again?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  3 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X