hard 1-2 upshift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hard 1-2 upshift

so i drill the hole on both plates. the part that has me confused in the screen drilling the screen is located on the plate thats on the car right now correct?

Comment

when you pulled the valve body the plate should have been sitting on top of it. the screen should be the little plastic piece that sticks up on that....

Comment

fackkkkkkk im baking out of the install lets see how brave i wake tommorow

Comment

well i finally installed the transgo kit and i fell the the car the same, there is no firmness in shifting feels the same. i tough i was going to feel something, i added two washers for firmers shifts and nothing.

Comment

You should definitely feel something. Like a major change. Especially on the 1-2 shift...

Comment

no nothing i was waiting for a very firm shift and nothing, it felt very soft. idk if i did something wrong or what. i followed the instruction double cheked everything beofre i did it and when i was putting everythgin back together

Comment

Hmmm, yeah somethings amiss....couldn't tell you what though. The only thing i would know to do would be to call Transgo and tell them, see if they can help you out...

Comment

im just gonna leave it like that im planning to sell the car soon im tired of it already i finished installing the shift put in tranny oil cheked everythin i let it warmed up, took out of for a spin and the ****ing clip the hold one of the heater hoses broke so the car is now parked AGAIN called the dealer for to check price and they sell the whole assembly wich is 217 so im going to wait a little while fix it and sell. just dropped in a new engine to with 42,xxx miles on it.

Comment

well after i did the transgo shift i took the car out for a sping to test it out and as i stated it felt the same, while driving home the clips from the heater hoses broke so i bought the gm adapter fixed and parked the car. i started driving again two days ago i noticed that when i step on the car from a dig the 1 to 2 shift is very smooth then 2 to 3 it seem to over rev once and then shift. any one know what can cause the problem. one problem that i encoutered while installing the kit is that the valve that goes up into the tranny the one that has to be removed with some needle nose pliers, when i was installing the new one, i couldnt get it to got in i had to grind it down a bit to get it to go in. do you guys think that can be the cause of werid shifting? another symptom is when im at cruising speeds the rpm drop
                    Last edited by michael454rs@hotmail.com; 11-03-2009, 03:06 PM.

Comment

so i called transgo with my problem and they told me to check the pressure on the tranny, and how do i go about doing that?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X