Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Engine rebuild kits

Originally posted by jrherald420 View Post
    i just called them today and the one here in shepherdsville dosent sell any internal parts except the oil pump, timing chain and water pump....this is what they told me today when i called them....autozone told me the same thing....exact words spoke over the phone" nope cant get anything for those engines" .....
    Go with the links posted, they will have better high quality parts than just stock parts, will make your engine last longer and take more abuse. Esp. Clev. 77 bearings all around and Comp lifters and use GM alm. lower intake gasket set. Then MLS head gaskets, will have a well built motor. I'm glad I went with 9.5:1 Diamond forged pistons that came with total seal piston rings and then bought L32 rods to go with them. Runs like a champ over 6 years later. Also don't forget the new oil pump, FPR, springs, pushrods and retainers ETC.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

im going to.. ive been looking around at parts.... when i get the list together of the parts im thinking about ill be sure to post it up and let you guys tell me what you think..

Comment

Got my Felpro gasket kits from Rockauto and bearings from partsdinosaur.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X