Anybody on here have a stroked 4.2?? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody on here have a stroked 4.2??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody on here have a stroked 4.2??

hptuners.com

No programmers are worth their money. hptuners or bust
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

i ment whats the reason for no programmer for the 98??? is it because of the drive buy wire thing??

Comment

Originally posted by jrherald420 View Post
        i ment whats the reason for no programmer for the 98??? is it because of the drive buy wire thing??
        no, pcms are different between certain years. programmers are pointless anyways. hptuners does 97-02 v6 cars without any issues. don't worry about wondering about programmers, lol

Comment

i understang about tuners, theres two very good ones just 10 miles from me....why spend 300.00 on a tuner/code reader when you can have a tuner do better for the same price.

Comment

hptuners allows you to tune your own car whenever you need too. One time price, whereas a tuner you have to pay them each time you visit them. Tunes can change as weather changes

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhh thats the same thing as a sniper tuner for the mustang. i like that!!

Comment

If you get HPtuners you will get your moneys worth in the end, and thats a true fact.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

all right guys youve sold me on it!!!! lol now who has the best headers,whats the best cat-back, what cai will give me the most hp and whats the best tire????? lol j/k.....

Comment

all right guys youve sold me on it!!!! lol now who has the best headers,whats the best cat-back, what cai will give me the most hp and whats the best tire????? lol j/k.....
                    Your banned go home.LOL
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

bahahahahahaha!!!!!! i am home...

Comment

oh yeah......what about seafoam??? is it good??? should i use it on my 258,939,000 mile V6 firebird thats only had the oil changed and nothing else???

Comment

No,no,no you should ask about the turbonator and how it gains you 30hp and saves you on fuel mileage.LOL

Comment

hahahaha the turbonator ........ but i heard that the eletric supercharger will add 50 hp......

Comment

hahahaha the turbonator ........ but i heard that the eletric supercharger will add 50 hp......
                              You heard wrong.....more like 70-80 horse at the wheels.

Anyways, I would really like to see someone do this kit. Or see some results from the Holdens in Australia.

Comment

well i think im going to the stroker route after i can get back on my feet from this bankrupcy......after all i do have 2 engines he he he......i think thats what my next student loan check will be for.....damn i cant wait till next semester!!! and i can even build the engine in class..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                  New Owner!
                                  by LETZRIDE
                                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                  4 days ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Little work today
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X