cam damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cam damage

well i was like, maybe this guy is close...nope. lol, alabama is a tall state.
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

just an update....got the cam back from the machine shop yesterday. He said aside from the lsa being 110.5 instead of 111, it was pretty much spot on. He polished it up for me and says its fine to go back in (with stock bearings). so needless to say, im pumped about getting it all back together.

Comment

Originally posted by lilchubby View Post
        just an update....got the cam back from the machine shop yesterday. He said aside from the lsa being 110.5 instead of 111, it was pretty much spot on. He polished it up for me and says its fine to go back in (with stock bearings). so needless to say, im pumped about getting it all back together.
        with stock bearings??

i wouldnt do that at all

Comment

I think he means standard size bearings.

Comment

yea, standard bearings..........meant stock size

Comment

i was gonna say it looked fine to me

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X