cammed 3.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cammed 3.4

the dilemma i'm facing is whether or not stock 17lb. injectors are good enough for this set up.

i have no way to tune for 19lb injectors so i would definitely run rich on start up.

Comment

Well all I can say is, you can do it the right way, or the cheap way. lol

Comment

granted, this would be kind of putting a band aid on things, but can you run an adjustable fuel pressure regulator?

and i know its a b!tch, but you should consider megasquirt if you really want to run the best... Once I get my car up and running, thats the next mod i'll tackle.. and once that is functional, i'll swap to the 3500 heads and tune for them..

on another note... if you are really into this cam kit, i know where one sits, unused, if you would be interestd ;)
        Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Originally posted by camaroman1181 View Post
          granted, this would be kind of putting a band aid on things, but can you run an adjustable fuel pressure regulator?

and i know its a b!tch, but you should consider megasquirt if you really want to run the best... Once I get my car up and running, thats the next mod i'll tackle.. and once that is functional, i'll swap to the 3500 heads and tune for them..

on another note... if you are really into this cam kit, i know where one sits, unused, if you would be interestd ;)
          first of all, i was thinking of putting on the holley fpr with a in engine bay fuel pressure gauge so i can adjust it.

can you tell me how that is going to help me with my stock injectors?

technically thats exactly what funkz is doing and he is getting away with stock injectors and this setup. he has the holley fpr and runs 45 psi for the road and 60 for the track.

and finally, if you've got the set that i'm looking for give me a price thats competitive with what ftpp.net is sellin it for (293$) and i might just take that off of your hands. ;)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X