3.4 Port and Polish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3.4 Port and Polish.

u need to pull the heads and p&p those as well to be worth it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jdkvice View Post
      u need to pull the heads and p&p those as well to be worth it at all.
      That's what i was beginning to think. That's alot of work and will up the price significantly. I just don't want to put anymore money into this car because in the end it will still be slow :(

Oh well. Looks like its time to buy a Z/28

Comment

lets me optimistic here...

u could throw in a 50 shot or 75 shot of nos

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident View Post
          lets me optimistic here...

u could throw in a 50 shot or 75 shot of nos
          haha you'd still be seeing the Z's tailights

Comment

yeah but it's not always about racing v8's. what about all the other millions and millions of 6's and 4 bangers out there?

Comment

Originally posted by notsonic View Post
              if you use 3500 heads youll have a low enough cr to use 89 or 91. its like 11.somethin : 1.

i think with the 3500 heads youll still need a 3400 lim/uim because the 3500 one wont fit and also uses an electronic tb.
              Actually there's a guy with a 4th gen that is doing a 3500 top end swap. He had to cut off and weld up the vacuum ports on the plenum though. Here's the thread:
              http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums...ad.php?t=43700
              1995 Bluish green 3.4l Camaro.<br />Bone stock right now lol!<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2042355\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2042355</a>

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident View Post
                yeah but it's not always about racing v8's. what about all the other millions and millions of 6's and 4 bangers out there?
                you don't need nitrous to beat em!:cool:

Comment

i know this is an old thread but here i go anyways. i would love to have a v8 fbody and regret not getting one when i was buying my car. due to rising gas prices and having a minimum wage job i went with a money saver (sort of cause it still waste gas). even then to do some mods on a v8 engine arent great in hp gain either and performance parts can cost a butt load of cash. regardless yeah its fun to see what happens with your mod and to come up with something no one else has come up with. plus its cheaper than a v8

Comment

As with Louie I know this is an old thread but I am currently in the process of a complete rebuild from the Ground up of a 1994 Firebird T-Top 3.4 V6. I am going to sink a *** load of money into this car just cause I can and I want to see how far I can push the 3.4 V6. From what I have read it is a good engine just misconceived I guess. But when I am done it will have the Stock intake and heads P&P I eventually want to go forced induction of some kind turbo or other wise. Just cause I can.

Comment

Originally posted by 94Firebird34 View Post
                      As with Louie I know this is an old thread but I am currently in the process of a complete rebuild from the Ground up of a 1994 Firebird T-Top 3.4 V6. I am going to sink a *** load of money into this car just cause I can and I want to see how far I can push the 3.4 V6. From what I have read it is a good engine just misconceived I guess. But when I am done it will have the Stock intake and heads P&P I eventually want to go forced induction of some kind turbo or other wise. Just cause I can.

trust me friend, you're heading down a long dark road....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X