3.4 to LS1 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3.4 to LS1 swap

Not sure if you have your motor and trans yet, but if you are looking for a good deal on one, and don't mind it having 30k miles or less on it I know where you can get them for under $4000 depending on how many miles are on them.

Not only can you get great parts from here, but they will also tell you step by step what you are going to have to do to make it work and how to install it.

Dino's Corvette
    Salvage & Sales
    3535 Hwy. 43 North
    Picayune, MS 39466

www.corvettesalvage.com
    1-888-467-8388

There ya go, that's all the information you need to get in touch with them. Great place if you ask me, I visit the shop at least once a day.......and he has a LS1+tranny with 25k miles on it for me whenever I decide to take the plunge and it's only costing me $3k.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
      Not sure if you have your motor and trans yet, but if you are looking for a good deal on one, and don't mind it having 30k miles or less on it I know where you can get them for under $4000 depending on how many miles are on them.

Not only can you get great parts from here, but they will also tell you step by step what you are going to have to do to make it work and how to install it.

Dino's Corvette
      Salvage & Sales
      3535 Hwy. 43 North
      Picayune, MS 39466

www.corvettesalvage.com
      1-888-467-8388

There ya go, that's all the information you need to get in touch with them. Great place if you ask me, I visit the shop at least once a day.......and he has a LS1+tranny with 25k miles on it for me whenever I decide to take the plunge and it's only costing me $3k.
      thanks a bunch for the info!

no i haven't gotten the motor or trans yet. i'm hoping to purchase sometime around late march to early april, and $3k...wow...i'd love to find something in that price range! it'd make my day! i will definately be giving them a call! thanks!
      1995 Firebird 3.4 V6 M5<br />-Firehawk 17x9 w/275/40/ZR17, flowmaster 80s, high-flow cat<br />*new* BMR lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, WS.6 sway bars, polyurethane bushings.

Comment

trans am creations is a good place. A former member here got his ls1 from them!!!

Good luck and get ready for a lot of work!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Hope it is worth it!
        1998 Camaro Z28 M6 lets just say it breathes easy <br />*RedLineVSix*<br /><a href=\"http://www.redlinevsix.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.redlinevsix.com</a><br />1993 Camaro A4 16.67 1/4 SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by 93threefour
          trans am creations is a good place. A former member here got his ls1 from them!!!

Good luck and get ready for a lot of work!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Hope it is worth it!

oh i'm freakin siked! i'm sooo ready. haha the only thing that's even going to get me down is wiring...and that's not even doing too much.

this weekend me and my buddy installed his Hydra stand alone in his 05 STi...now that was an 6 or 7 on hardness but mainly just time consuming...
          1995 Firebird 3.4 V6 M5<br />-Firehawk 17x9 w/275/40/ZR17, flowmaster 80s, high-flow cat<br />*new* BMR lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, WS.6 sway bars, polyurethane bushings.

Comment

so, i found a place that will repin the wiring harness so i can plug and play when i get it.

also i found a guy that might sell me the entire LS1 engine, harness, and T56 for around $2000...how freaking sahweet would that be?

that would cut my cost just about in half! i'm stoked!

Comment

well finally talked to the guy that was supposedly going to sell me everything for $2k...yea...no...

he found out what he had and what they go for...he wants $3500 now. so no, not going to buy it. also found out it has a little under 100k miles on it, which i'm trying to find a motor with like half that. so on to the search again.

should have the brake upgrade within the next couple of weeks, like i said, LS1 fronts with LT1 rears, and might have a lead on a freshly rebuild T56 through a friend. also going to be getting a later 4th gen center console out of a 2001 WS.6 and going to be installing a S2000 push button start and hiding a kill switch somewhere...i have no alarm so i'm going to find another safety precaution so some stupid fawk can't steal my car...that would S U C K!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X