It Wont Start!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It Wont Start!!!!

maybe you just havent sweared enough or lost enough blood to it. Sometimes you have to give a little blood to make it happy. I probably only lost a pint to my rebuild, but the engine/car was content with that
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
      when? as we were trying to start it....not much help then.
      when you tried explaining them to me and lenny.

Comment

dont get me wrong
        They sound like a great concept.. sounds like they've done their homework.
        I would expect them to be top quality (at least better than stock).
        But then I see testimonials and dyno sheets (maybe its a hit-or-miss thing) and it makes me not want to read thier very informative writeup on wires.
        Makes me dismiss the information as bad info. :(
        http://www.nology.com/hotquest.html

Ok, dont lie to me dan, I know you've got it running today! ;)
        Just have a fire extinguisher / fire department handy in case that turbo/exhaust decides to detonate/blow up on first initial start!! ROFL

Originally posted by blown00
        when you tried explaining them to me and lenny.
        and YOU! I speak for the whole community when I say we want to see vids or at least pics!! ;)
        This thread is worthless without TURBOs & BOVs!!!
        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

This is how someone on LS1tech explained it:
          "get rid of them - stock ignition wires do not limit performance"
          I feel a little inclined to agree
          That extra $ could've gone to gas, which you will need ALOT of! lol

Comment

Originally posted by slow6

and YOU! I speak for the whole community when I say we want to see vids or at least pics!! ;)
            This thread is worthless without TURBOs & BOVs!!!

haha. That car needs to be running in order for me to get vids. If he were to call me now and tell me the car is running and all, i would get out of bed and head over there now to get you guys a vid! :banana: absolutely. now if he wakes me up at 1 or 2am that is another story. (gotta go to bed early now. f'n classes :rant: )

Comment

Have you unplugged the wires from the coils, cranked it and verified they are all arcing over while cranking?

Comment

heres what was happening:
                http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=646033

Comment

That sucks, of all things, spark plug wires. Well my motor swap I struggled with for 2 days and it was a dirty battery terminal :banana:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X