Car wont start, please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car wont start, please help

well....I got my 36# injectors in the mail yesterday for my turbo kit, anyhow they were from a series III engine and I figured out that they wont work with my injector harness... but by the time i figured that out was when I had tried plugging the new one in....I had just lifted the fuel rail up off of the engine a bit to change the injector out...well to make a long story short, i put everything back together including stock injector and plugged everything in as should... the car wont start now...I had 2 of the plug wires crossed at first when i tried to start it, so i put them back in the right location and still wouldnt start, im 100% positive they are in the right locations now. is it possible that by crossing 2 plug wires that my engine couldve jumped time?? the turbo kit isnt on the car by the way....i did nothing wrong to cause the damned thing not to start/ I think it jumped time but I couldnt see how just by crossing 2 plug wires, i put them back anyhow........... I mean I bled the fuel lines with the evap valve but that shouldnt have caused anything right?

Re: Car wont start, please help

right.
    wont start , you mean its choking, or wouldnt even try to start?
    vacuum line pluged back to the Fuel pressure regulator?

Comment

Originally posted by Red99L36
      I mean I bled the fuel lines with the evap valve but that shouldnt have caused anything right?
      Thats called a schrader valve, with the black cap. your evap valve is a different system with the green cap

It could be so many things its not funny. How will it not start? will it crank?
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

well my retarded self didnt have the back side of the fuel rail sinched down all the way...b/c when i tryed pressing down on it the first time it wouldnt seat properly towards the fire wall... anyhow i tried tapping it down by the bracket and slipped off and hit the little stud for the fuel rail bracket and bent it...i got it straightened a little... but i think it still has a slight misfire b/c of me not being able to tighten it down all the way from being bent...but it's running now... it was just a vacuum leak :tdown:

thanks for the reply though guys.

Comment

oh...and ill have the turbo installed on her by february possibly...so ill post back up then.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X