I just ordered my exhaust, now waiting for the heads, what do you think so far? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just ordered my exhaust, now waiting for the heads, what do you think so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just ordered my exhaust, now waiting for the heads, what do you think so far?

thanks, i hope its a fun project and it doesnt turn out to be full of gremlins aaah! lol yupp it runs just fine, never cuts out or dies for me anyway. Definitely going to have to get it dynotuned, it may not be immidiate due to lack of funds but I do plan on becoming acquainted with hptuners and learning all there is to know about tuning my own car. I'm sure I'll be constantly tuning it to get every ounce of potential out of it since I love tinkering with that kind of stuff.
    \'97 Camaro M5 Y87 3.23 LSD, homebrew CAI, highfloCat, Flowmaster catback, Pacesetter headers, specstage3 clutch and aluminum flywheel, !egr, 2kW system.<br /><br />Possible L67 bottom end w/ abbott heads and a turbo in the works... gotta do more homework

Comment

Re: I just ordered my exhaust, now waiting for the heads, what do you think so far?

can we get pics of the car and the engine

Comment

when its done.... right now it looks like a big heap of parts lol... i will get pics of that though as soon as possible. I'm shooting for a near-stock appearance with the final product, with the only mods being immidiately noticeable are my cold air intake and headers, so when I take it out and my friends who don't know entirely what I am up to, wonder why their Mustang GTs are getting completely eaten by my "15 second slow V6 camaro". ;)

Well I've eaten a few of the SN95s, its the modded foxes who are in the high 13s and low 14s that are harder to kill lol
        Last edited by JohnnyC; 01-02-2007, 10:52 AM.
        \'97 Camaro M5 Y87 3.23 LSD, homebrew CAI, highfloCat, Flowmaster catback, Pacesetter headers, specstage3 clutch and aluminum flywheel, !egr, 2kW system.<br /><br />Possible L67 bottom end w/ abbott heads and a turbo in the works... gotta do more homework

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X