info on a new cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info on a new cam

im thinking bout throwing in a cam but i know that once i do that to my car, something else will have to be upgraded in perfromance to make it work better....does anyone know where i can get a cam and what will be needed to make it work??would i need to upgrade my heads,fuel pump?
    94 3.4L A4 white t-tops<br />moroso cai<br />3\"hi-flow pacestter exhaust<br />b&m shift kit<br />catco cat<br />01 T/A rear w/ 3.73\'s and posi<br />1 pc aluminum ds<br />blacked out signals

guys..whoooaaaaa!!! not all at once :D
    94 3.4L A4 white t-tops<br />moroso cai<br />3\"hi-flow pacestter exhaust<br />b&m shift kit<br />catco cat<br />01 T/A rear w/ 3.73\'s and posi<br />1 pc aluminum ds<br />blacked out signals

Comment

Look at it this way, the engine is going to be apart to put in a cam so you may as well get the heads done and put some nice rockers/spring/pushrods etc in it. But no it is not necessary to do that stuff.
      Hot Cammed LT1 Sleeper

Comment

ok..loan me the money and ill do just that!! :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X