Is this the intake spacer people are looking for. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the intake spacer people are looking for.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have to agree with magnus. intense supports the 3800 community they just make more than basic bolt-ons. they go internal which is where the real power is going to be made. zzp seems to do well for the community too so i'm not knocking zooomer but i just trust scott and his team a bit more.

magnus what do you think of intense's stage I cam specs?
    i was swimming in the carribean. animals were hiding behind the rocks except for the little fish, but they told me the squid\'s trying to talk to me. oink, oink. where is my mind?

Comment

"just be careful and always look at the big picture and do the research"

allways! thats 1/2 the fun!

thanks man
      ~Billy

Comment

come on Dee- uve got a community begging for love =)
        97 Special Edition Bird , Short bus stlye special

Comment

hey Dee where did you get the material to make the throttle body spacer? i may try and make an intake spacer since i have lots of free time right now.
          i was swimming in the carribean. animals were hiding behind the rocks except for the little fish, but they told me the squid\'s trying to talk to me. oink, oink. where is my mind?

Comment

Hey everybody. First, I don't know what the heck a Throttle Body Spacer does, so somebody help me out. Now, secondly, there is a pretty good sized machine shop near by me. Check out www.rcbi.org to find out about them. They do some work with the University I go to as well. I may be able to set up something with them. The tooling is available to public use, it just has to be modeled in Solidworks or Autocadd or something like that. Now, I can model it in 3D and have them cut the spacers out to spec. I would have to see how much they will charge a student to use the machines. I think the typical rate is something like $30.00 per hour. It depends on the machine though. They could even laser cut copper to make gaskets in the right shape. I would have to see how cost effective this would be. They can make just about anything there. Somebody tell me how much the spacers should cost, and I'll see how many they can make in an hour to see if this would be worth it or not. Also, what type of material would be best? Most cost effective? Somebody let me know something, and I'll start asking around. It will be around August before I would be able to have them start the machining processes (assuming it is cost effective). Just let me know what all I would need to find out from them. Like hourly cost for machine use, what materials they can work with, how much materials cost? What else do I need tp find out. That is, if you guys want me to look into this. Somebody tell me what to do.
            ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X