Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: exhaust ideas?

Originally posted by 96greenmachine
    im not 100% sure its exempt from emmissions but i hear u still have to have 1...sounds dumb but its what i hear...if it was exempt i would think u dont have to have a cat

exempt from nazi e- check means the state wont rape you of $20 for the test, however, coma, even if state exempt, the cat is still part of the federal regulation for some clean air crap, and thus must still be maintained, and thus thus, the birth of the special cat, so at least it looks like you've got all the required equipment on.
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

My camaro is my first car that had a cat (I've owned 8 or 9)

Unless you know someone is going to get under there and look at it, I wouldn't bother
      1999 Camaro Z/28
      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

yeah both my 3rd gens have a cat..but i didnt figure u had to have it since exempt...but oh well ill just take the stock cat from my gta and gut it...im probly just gonna get me a good muffler and run dual outlets...itll sound good anyway since its a v8

Comment

I have duals that hang under my car it sounds great but it absolutely kills my ground clearance. Looks a little redneck, but it works.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X