Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What should I do?? :(

Originally posted by 96greenmachine
    i want to for sure but theres alot of work that needs to be done to it for one it needs the damage fixed and then i gotta fix the maf sensor cuz it got ripped out, motor needs an overhaul/rebuild cuz its got 170,000 miles on it and the windshield needs to be replaced...
    I would stick that ***** in a garage, keep it an save all my money or as much as i could over a year or two, hoping by then to have 2-4 thousand dollars an work the crap out of it :naughty:

That is one beautiful machine

Comment

Originally posted by wolf
      would you want 30+ shipping or 30 shipped?
      well that depends on how much shipping would cost on a wheel and how much ur willing to pay on it maybe 30 plus 5 for shipping if that sounds good to u then ill do it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Finkledbody
        I would stick that ***** in a garage, keep it an save all my money or as much as i could over a year or two, hoping by then to have 2-4 thousand dollars an work the crap out of it :naughty:

That is one beautiful machine
        beautiful for sure...but im looking into just gettin another 1 like it and part out on the wrecked 1 or use for parts on the new 1

Comment

well that depends on how much shipping would cost on a wheel and how much ur willing to pay on it maybe 30 plus 5 for shipping if that sounds good to u then ill do it that way.
          thats sounds good to me, I'll let you jknow when I have some money to spare for it
          Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

just email me when u can buy it and ill give u the address.

vickiewes07@aol.com

Comment

i have a 86 firebird that you could probably use for parts. let me know. email me at bcraig3@mymail.indstate.edu
              Check out my car on cardomain.com!!! <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=844739\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=844739</a>

Comment

well the fact that ur in indiana i couldnt do it but if shipping wasnt an issue it would be fine but...im in texas :/

Comment

see how much greyhound would caost to ship when doing estimates, and UPS gave me a good price when I shipped a tranny.
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

Restore it!!! http://www.restoreusa.com/ LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tech
                      Restore it!!! http://www.restoreusa.com/ LOL
                      yeah restore it...i wish it was that easy...but im wondering if i could just straiten out the metal as much as possible and just bolt on new parts to the car? bcuz im sure i could bolt the parts back on if its possible to bolt them on the wrinkled up metal

Comment

Hate to tell you this, but it would cost a lot more to repair the car than its worth. It would however make a fine tube chassis car. The upper unibody frame is bent pretty bad. Even if you could get the fender bolted back on, it just wouldn't ever drive right. 3rd gen cars have struts up front and from the looks of your car it's bent bad. The only way to repair it would be to find a donor car and have a body shop replace the uper and maybe the lower frame & fender well.

Comment

Originally posted by 96birdtoo
                          Hate to tell you this, but it would cost a lot more to repair the car than its worth. It would however make a fine tube chassis car. The upper unibody frame is bent pretty bad. Even if you could get the fender bolted back on, it just wouldn't ever drive right. 3rd gen cars have struts up front and from the looks of your car it's bent bad. The only way to repair it would be to find a donor car and have a body shop replace the uper and maybe the lower frame & fender well.
                          yeah i already made up my mind...i just got an 83 as alot of people on this board know already...the gta is now a donor car, i already put the tires,wheels and other important parts on the 83... and as for the comments made bout my 83 keep on disbelieving because that just makes me wanna do things to it even more!! :burn:

Comment

yeah i already made up my mind...i just got an 83 as alot of people on this board know already...the gta is now a donor car, i already put the tires,wheels and other important parts on the 83... and as for the comments made bout my 83 keep on disbelieving because that just makes me wanna do things to it even more!! :burn:

Actually, I am looking forward to see your progress on the '83. I had an 82, and an 84. Will you post some pics of your progress so far (GTA Wheels, etc.)?

Comment

yeah when i get my gf's camera, shes got a top of the line kodak cam but yeah i'll take more pics soon...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X