3.1lt Specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.1lt Specs

I have never ran my car to get my dyno numbers, so I would like to find someone who has a car like mine who has. I would like to know the following information about the 3.1lt V6: ;)

Top Speed:
    1/4 Mile:
    RWHP:

Thanks ...
    [*]<b>Car: </b>1991 CHEVY CAMARO RS<br />[*]<b>Engine: </b> 3.1lt (191ci) V6 - MPFI<br />[*]<b>Stereo: </b> Alpine 7995 H/U | Eclipse 21000 EQ | BOSS IQ 3000w Amp | Crossfire AB 400watt Amp | 3 AudioBahn 12\" D/V Subs | Planet Audio 4x6\'s & 6x9\'s

Only 3.1l i've ever driven was my parents 96 Monte Carlo Ls (beautiful car, Dark Grey With Dark Tinted Windows, Great Looking Tires).

i'm not sure about any of the info you wanted, but I can sure say I don't miss it anymore [img]smile.gif[/img]

(totalled during the winter after it hit a patch of black ice in a bad snow storm on the highway, it hit the soft sand on the outside of the highway and did a tail over head flip and landed back on it's wheels facing the opposite direction).

Comment

I had a 1989 2.8 camaro and it ran a 17.6 second 1/4 mile at the track. It was my brothers car and he did alot of modifications to it like every bolt on you can have and he dynoed it at 108 at the wheels. He gave it to me and baught a 89 GTA T/A. The 2.8's came with 135 at the flywheel and I think the 3.1's came with 140-145 at the flywheel. Good luck!!!
      Jeff ..
      1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
      2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
      1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
      http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

I posted my dyno numbers and mods on here on the 20th......

Hit the speed limiter at 118mph.

GM said a 3.1 will do 17.1 in the quarter stock.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X