My grey 3rd Gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My grey 3rd Gen

very nice. those coolant tanks are impossible to keep white, aren't they?

Comment

Yea there very hard to keep white. you know where to get new ones at?? At a decent price?

Comment

those things are getting really hard to find. Discontinued from GM, nobody repos them. The earlier style (82-88) is still available for some reason. If I needed a set really bad I might consider trying one of those, or just converting to the 4th gen style, which are hidden

Comment

Yea i figured that no one made the oem ones anymore.. Well i guess the slightly yellow ones will be ok for now.. I never though of the 4th gen ones... They go in the fender cavity??

Comment

yes, there's some tutorials over on TGO

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

Updated pictures look good!

Comment

Wow and all this time I didnt know you were a member here, Mark... Lol. (96v6bird on nttga)
                  -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

HA! nice to see you man. I wish this section of the forum was more active, but I guess anybody that has a third gen v6 is going to spend most of their time on TGO. It's a pretty large group over there

Comment

Lol to be honest the 4th gen v6 group is dying out muchless the 3rd gen v6 group.

This forums been a lil dead as far as the 4th gen v6 hobby goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Red&Black_Attack View Post

This forums been a lil dead as far as the 4th gen v6 hobby goes.
                        Aaahhh I don't think I wanna respond to that.

---------------------

Nice Camaro. I wish I have the time to start doing that to mine. Little by little though I'm replacing stuff on mine.

I've pretty much polished and painted the intake black, I've changed the whole engine wire harness, changed all the sensors, installed OBDII cat from my other bird, installed flowmaster 80 series, K&N FIPK, seafoam it and other things. I did away with the manaul window and installed a switch, and remote locking. But since I did the wire harness I need to rearrange these stuff again.

Later on I'm going to see if I could replace the wheels. I do need to repaint it because I left it outside in the summer and the sun did its damage to it.

The seats are still whole with no rips, but the material does feel very dry and stiff to the touch. So I think it's a matter of time now before they start ripping.

Comment

If I had a bird I would search high and low for a set of affordable snowflakes. I think they look amazing on that body

great looking car!

Comment

Originally posted by 58mark View Post
                            If I had a bird I would search high and low for a set of affordable snowflakes. I think they look amazing on that body

great looking car!
                            GTA wheels? If so yeah, with the gfx, they cant be beat.

Debating keeping my formula wheels or use my GTA wheels instead on my '89. Hmm...
                            GTA/T/A wheels: I painted them black, was much younger at the time so bare with me, lol.
                            Last edited by Red&Black_Attack; 10-26-2011, 10:16 AM.

Comment

actually I meant these wheels, I love them. Not sure if they would look as good ona car without GFX

Comment

Those must be the year one style wheels. They come in 17x9.5 IIRC.

Not sure I dig the color they painted those.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X