No announcement yet.

new NA time slip :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know what NA is ...and i cant come next saturday because i'll be in Maine...not that i would pick up and go to englishtown anyway...you can come to lebanon valley lol
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
      hahahaha...sorry...just was having fun reading about how much of a flaming homosexual you are in the lounge lol
      I dont want you on my side.

Comment

A 95 MPH trap from an A4 is very hard to believe with a few mods. I am not saying your lying, but I have never heard of an auto trapping that high without a cam.

My highest trap is 91.98 with a 96 3800 A4 and my truck only weighs 3000 with me in it.
        92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

i havent looked at this post in awhile. i feel stupid for excepting his times. i didnt even think about it [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

damn...all i know is how i ran and the time i got...i didnt even think it was that good...i was just happy cuz it was faster than my previous time...had i known it would cause this much *****ing i woulda never posted it
            <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

I don't know the difference in traps between a 5-speed and a 3.08 auto...

But I will through out recently I ran a 14.8@94mph, with 2.35 60'

but I have alot taller gearing then him between my 5-speed and 3.23s

Something doesn't match up from what some experienced people are saying between the ET and trap speeds between 5-speeds and 3.08 autos.

Just tell us everything you did and we will figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                Just tell us everything you did and we will figure it out.
                He left :(
                Past Ride
                1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
                (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
                2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

I SEE IT ----
                  "Strip down my car" --- what the hell are you talking about? What stripping did you do?

When I race I do !frontseat, !jackspare, !flap, !tools. On top of already mods of !AC, tubular K, !rearseats, !FSB, !factoryTA, !muffler, and a fair amount of other !'s and lightweights. Not easy tasks by any means.

What are you "stripping"? [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X