No announcement yet.

new NA time slip :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know what NA is ...and i cant come next saturday because i'll be in Maine...not that i would pick up and go to englishtown anyway...you can come to lebanon valley lol
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
      hahahaha...sorry...just was having fun reading about how much of a flaming homosexual you are in the lounge lol
      I dont want you on my side.

Comment

A 95 MPH trap from an A4 is very hard to believe with a few mods. I am not saying your lying, but I have never heard of an auto trapping that high without a cam.

My highest trap is 91.98 with a 96 3800 A4 and my truck only weighs 3000 with me in it.
        92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

i havent looked at this post in awhile. i feel stupid for excepting his times. i didnt even think about it [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

damn...all i know is how i ran and the time i got...i didnt even think it was that good...i was just happy cuz it was faster than my previous time...had i known it would cause this much *****ing i woulda never posted it
            <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

I don't know the difference in traps between a 5-speed and a 3.08 auto...

But I will through out recently I ran a 14.8@94mph, with 2.35 60'

but I have alot taller gearing then him between my 5-speed and 3.23s

Something doesn't match up from what some experienced people are saying between the ET and trap speeds between 5-speeds and 3.08 autos.

Just tell us everything you did and we will figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                Just tell us everything you did and we will figure it out.
                He left :(
                Past Ride
                1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
                (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
                2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

I SEE IT ----
                  "Strip down my car" --- what the hell are you talking about? What stripping did you do?

When I race I do !frontseat, !jackspare, !flap, !tools. On top of already mods of !AC, tubular K, !rearseats, !FSB, !factoryTA, !muffler, and a fair amount of other !'s and lightweights. Not easy tasks by any means.

What are you "stripping"? [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X