new NA time slip :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new NA time slip :)

perfect day for racing...cool and dry...coulda done a little better on the low end...but it looks like this

r/t: .237
    60': 2.358
    1/8: 9.557
    MPH: 77.08
    1/4: 14.778
    MPH: 95.34

this thursday my fuel pump and bov go in along with my 9 lb. pulley and a 100 dry shot...i go back out on the 25th when i should be into the 12s [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

good run
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

That is the worst 60' time in the history of racing, and you still managed a 14.7? You have got some power.

If you had drag radials or slicks you might become the new reigning champion.
      1999 red camaro v6 M5: with a turbo<br />13.52@107.99<br />No, seriously: Who Farted? <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/600086\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/600086</a>

Comment

oh dont worry...there is more to come ;) haha
        <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Good run. Fix that 60' man. I could launch better :D BTW what do yo have done to trap 95 in a NA 3.8?

We should line them up after you install your new stuff. [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah thats a high trap for a 2.35
            - <a href=\"http://www.thenebula.com/carpics/pics2/camaro2.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">White \'99 V6 Camaro</a> (M5, 3.23s)<br />- 3\" Borla Exaust, RK Sport Induction Lid, Fast Toys Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, !Silencer, !MAF Screen, B&M Short shifter, Manual Fan Switch, 160° Hypertech Powerstat, BMR Boxed LCAs(rubber/poly), BMR STB<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=386884&page=1\" target=\"_blank\">*My Cardomain Website*</a>

Comment

i smell somthing
              Past Ride
              1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
              (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
              2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

2.358 is a bad 60'? Do you have a LSD?

My best 60' ft is 2.333. That was with 3.08's and an open diffy though.
                SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

yes but I'm being fish about this...

I had a similar mod list as what he has on his car (minus his "gears") that is mentioned on his webpage (in his sig).

Now I can see a 14.7 if you put in 3.73s/4.10s but I see two problems....

1.) your 2.33 60'. You obviously blew the launch

2.) With the blown launch + your apparant lack of power you did NOT trap 95mph.

I'm raising the [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] on this one. Now if you used a little happy gas or a few pounds of boost off that blower you're installing, then I retract from my B.S. statement. Being around these cars for 5+ years I can smell a fishy thing. [img]smile.gif[/img] So is your mod list what you have on your webpage? Or do you have more (e.g. headers/cam)?

Comment

95 mph n/a trap speed is pretty high on an A4 for the mods he have. Maybe he has a factory freak.

If the run is legit, good run.
                    <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

It's possible. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] I ran 14.7 trapping 95.5 mph with an open diffy/3.23s.
                      <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

You have a M5 he has a A4
                        Past Ride
                        1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
                        (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
                        2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

perfect day for racing...cool and dry...coulda done a little better on the low end...but it looks like this

r/t: .237
                          60': 2.358
                          1/8: 9.557
                          MPH: 77.08
                          1/4: 14.778
                          MPH: 95.34

this thursday my fuel pump and bov go in along with my 9 lb. pulley and a 100 dry shot...i go back out on the 25th when i should be into the 12s

--------------------
                          I am completely confused. I thought the car wasn't running right? Is this "N/A" run with the blower or without it? (The trap is about what you'd run with the supercharger on there at 6psi. That would be a low 14 second ET.) Also, what did the rest of the slip look like? 330', 660'? And... what were the conditions at the track? Temp, humidity, barometer, ect.. How many runs did you take? What track did you race at? It's been raining A LOT in this area lately and it's been extremely humid pretty much everyday.. I guess it's been a little better up north. [img]smile.gif[/img] (sorry bout' the 100 questions..) Good run.

[ August 17, 2004, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Shirl ]
                          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by BLUE:
                            It's possible. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] I ran 14.7 trapping 95.5 mph with an open diffy/3.23s.
                            yes I remember you and your times...M5 will do a 14.7 @ 95 while a similarly equipped A4 will do 14.7 @ 91/92. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

ahhhhh!...i have no idea lol ...if i was gonna lie about an NA time i'd do better than that.. lol..the car doesnt work right with the supercharger or nitrous used...thats why im waiting until after my pump install to hook that stuff back up...it seems to work fine without it though...sorry for the confusion there...yeah i blew the start a little but the car's power seems to be great...its just when i hook up the power adders....when it comes to those...i think its either a fuel system or a sensor issue...i mean i have the slip if anyone REALLY wants to see...and like i said i am NOT using any power adders until after my pump install...sorry [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X