No announcement yet.

Frustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crap man. i hope you get it fixed soon. im hoping to go to the track soon to get some more runs in and i want to see you there
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] :mad:

Comment

Well I had the injectors flushed today.. The misfiring from my clogged injectors caused the tranny code, the sputter made the PCM think the clutch in the verter was slipping.. Oh well on to better times.. I hope :fingersx:
        2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

man, your car is having some troubles huh? hope **** gets better
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

California gas has many aditives in it, enentually it will clog up the injectors, the only way to clean them is by using 4000+ psi of nitrogen through the injectors, GM dealers do this all the time, 96-2000 are very prone to this problem.
            255/50R16 Tires, Pioneer Deck, Pioneer 4 Way speakers, PPI Amps, JL subs, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, Optima Yellow Top

Comment

California gas has many aditives in it, enentually it will clog up the injectors, the only way to clean them is by using 4000+ psi of nitrogen through the injectors, GM dealers do this all the time, 96-2000 are very prone to this problem.
              He's not in California though.....
              -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Well just found out one of my new coil packs is bad.. hence the SES light at 3500 RPM's and intermittantly during daily driving.. I also will be getting my TQ mgmnt edited in the coming months so get ready for the 14's to start happening.. ;)
                2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X