First pass with turbo set up 3.1L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: First pass with turbo set up 3.1L

Ok i see. Why exactly are the name brand ones so much more efficient? Better tolerances? You know I had the idea of the twin T also but I do think that the one 66 would be easier and better anyways.

You ever have a seized up piston in a caliper before?? I had 2 on my DD. I had to shoot them off with a air compressor. I guess I wore those back brakes down way to far..lol.. metal on metal. Oh if its not one car its the other.

Comment

Dave did you say you would want my other turbo? If so what ya give me for her. Im not selling it as of now because im unsure of my shortblocks shape but will be regardless soon. Im at the another one, that t66 one soon so that in a month or so when I start to redue piping I have that one. Mainly because I want to run the downpipe out the car like you did on pills car. 3 inch too much?? Stick with 2 1/2?? Ideas are poping into my head from looking at that t66 turbo again. Damm boost and how addictive it is.

Comment

u will need ur 57mm turbo incase u have to swap wheels on the 66, not to mention keep it for a spare

forget about the twins man ur looking at a whole ton of money for upgrades to get them to spool

rember the kiss rule

keep it simple stupid

when it dcomes to the downpipe bigger is always better

3 inch is great 3.5 inch would be better

Comment

Ok dave. I will just stick with getting one turbo. Im just thinking a little too much. And that Kiss rule is definitly one to follow...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X