Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Little Hello from France

Originally posted by Nirgal
    Well you know Shadowguy, there is big difference between what the media says and what the population really thinks :)
    Minority always talks louder than majority in here :(

You know, it's part of the french culture to criticize the ones who have succeded. It's easier than trying to do better.
    Yea I agree, there are many thigns they teach you in school abotu the French culture that are very wrong. I mean, they tell you that french dinners can take as long as 8 horus. Also, they say french are more family oriented. The only difference I know is that they dont work 70 horus a week. They work smarter and ahrder, not longer :)
    Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

You know V6MotorHead, the thing about the 35 hours per week is kind of urban legend ...
      Only workers in factories do that :cool:
      Engineers or managers do at least 12 hours a day, 5 days a week ...
      The truth about 35 hours is that it allowed companies to pay people less :tdown:
      Lifestyle is very similar to yours actually.

Den69RS96, can you post some pics of your 69 ? Love that one :tup:
      And yes, my 68 is completely stock, only the exhaust has been changed.
      Thanks for the link, but I'm already registered on that site ... we organised the 40 years Camaro this year, was great, here :
      http://www.chevrolet-camaro.net/foru...3&return=1#top

Camaro Dom, Camaros don't have much success with girls, they prefer german cars here ... no body knows about american cars in France ... people think it's a Mustang, the only car they know.

Comment

Camaro Dom, Camaros don't have much success with girls, they prefer german cars here ... no body knows about american cars in France ... people think it's a Mustang, the only car they know.
        Just tell the girls that it eats mustangs. Camaros dont run on gas, they eat rice burners and mustangs, you see. Once in a while you might even find that the Camaro gets sick to its stomach if the ricer was really nasty looking...

lol try getting a cowboy hat to ride around in that way! LOL any foreigner i've met has always said that Americans are all cowboys... we just ride steel horses now, rather than the kind that'll kick you if you get behind them haha. I would say to get a mullet wig (like i have) and ride around for fun but i dont think they'd understand the stereotype over there !
        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

IwannaCamarosoBad, a tank lasts about one week.
          It costs me about 400$ gas per month to "feed" them.

Camaro Dom, 1.50$ per gallon !!! :eek: You're kidding me !!! :eek:
          You're quite right about the cowboy stereotype, you know, french people imagine american guys driving 50mph with cowboy hat listenning to country music (which I love !). They don't understand the pleasure provided by your cars ! They all dream about vegetable mixers from the rising sun empire !
          I definitely think I wasn't born on the right continent :tup: :cool:

Comment

You're quite right about the cowboy stereotype, you know, french people imagine american guys driving 50mph with cowboy hat listenning to country music
            More like 150mph and a backwards ball cap. And don't forget our guns. I have a few friends in Europe and they've told me several times that American all walk around carrying their guns.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

LOL Bonemaro, french people walk around with beret and baguette, it's the "franchouillard" side as we call it. :D Would be the equivalent of your rednecks.

We also have the backwards cap guys too ! Listenning to loud rap music.
              Those guys are mostly driving old tuned up Golf GTI.

Comment

i hate rap music. metal, techno, some good ol' classic rock, hell even some modern alternative. and sometimes in the off chance, you might catch me listening to some classical, like mozart and stuff.

Comment

I run around in my 86 T/A listening to nothing but engine, why cause my radio got snatched. But when I had one it was all about the 80's metal, metallica Megadeth, Slayer, judas priest, and GWAR!!!! because it scared old ladies!!!!

Comment

Welcome. I've been seeing a lot more international registering as of late.

How did you come to find us, if I may ask?

Steve
                    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
                      Welcome. I've been seeing a lot more international registering as of late.

How did you come to find us, if I may ask?

Steve

i'm guessing...google. or some sort of search engine.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

I can guess too... it's just not the same thing as asking :)
                        FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                        Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                        Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

I got the forum's address by a friend who's registered on this site :
                          http://www.chevrolet-camaro.net

He said that was cool for 4th gen Cam owners.

Comment

Indeed it is cool.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

you might find this funny.

i lived in europe for 13 years (england and italy)
                              after i moved back to america, i have had people ask me if they have milk in europe, if they have cameras, if they have elevators, etc. i conviced one kid that we had to put water in our cereal.
                              2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                              2006 S60- Sold
                              2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate
                                you might find this funny.

i lived in europe for 13 years (england and italy)
                                after i moved back to america, i have had people ask me if they have milk in europe, if they have cameras, if they have elevators, etc. i conviced one kid that we had to put water in our cereal.
                                I convinced my brother that goats lay furry eggs on mountaintops of Ireland, whats your point?
                                1995 Pontiac Firebird
                                2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X