Re: Shooting at VA Tech!?

31 dead so far...
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

that's horrible... i could never imagine someone just walking onto our campus and just start shooting people. it's such a surreal situation, what a waste of life...
        2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

i just heard about the shooting... it's unbelievable... why would someone do something like that? i just don't understand what they're thinking.

Comment

I've been following it all afternoon. :( RIP to those we lost and prayers to everyone's families and the people who are injured.

I've gotten in contact with the majority of my friends down there and they are all ok so far. I hate that ******* for taking peoples lives like this. Why can't he just blow his own brains in and leave the hokies alone?

Comment

Just saw this on the news and was shocked...
              1999 Camaro Z/28
              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

did they say why he did this? Really crazy.
                Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

I heard rumors that the first person was an exgirlfriend or something. Which would make sense.

Then nearly two hours later he went across campus and started going into classrooms and shooting. That part makes no sense. If he just wanted to kill a lot of people that wouldn't be the best place to do it. The classrooms in norris are relatively small compared to other places and if the goal is a body count then opening fire on the drillfield between classes would have affected the most people. With him dead we may never know exactley why it happened.

Comment

I wish I was a cop there so I could blow that mother****er's head off.
                    1995 Bluish green 3.4l Camaro.<br />Bone stock right now lol!<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2042355\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2042355</a>

Comment

Originally posted by lambo101
                      I wish I was a cop there so I could blow that mother****er's head off.
                      they did...or he did it to himself
                      1999 Camaro Z/28
                      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

I'm sitting here watching the news and I keep hearing people say "How could someone let this happen?", "Why wasn't this prevented?". I wish those mother****ers would shut the **** up. A guy walked in with a gun and started shooting people. He's the one responsible you ****ing retards!!!!!!:mad:
                        1995 Bluish green 3.4l Camaro.<br />Bone stock right now lol!<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2042355\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2042355</a>

Comment

I don't understand why they didn't take action when the first victim was killed.. There was two hours between killings

Comment

The campus is over 6000 acres. If your first concern is safety of others and not knowing the full situation you don't just go waltzing in the front door. You don't know who or how many your up against, weapons, booby traps, etc. 6000 acres is easy to disappear in especially when your mingled in with thousands of other people that don't know you from the next guy. Unfortuneate it happened, not much that can be done to prevent it but there will be countless "specials" on how it could have been prevented and future cases could be averted. It sucks but then so do most things in life.
                            Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

I don't kno how big VATech...I go to MSU, the campus is huge, informing I think 40,000 people is not easy...maybe if they got in cop cars and warned them thru the pa speakers but that would cause chaos
                              1999 Camaro Z/28
                              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X