Shooting at VA Tech!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shooting at VA Tech!?

If anybody on here is on facebook then just so you know there is a group for VT victims and families/friends. Seach Always remember Virginia Tech... So far its about 10,000 members.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
      If anybody on here is on facebook then just so you know there is a group for VT victims and families/friends. Seach Always remember Virginia Tech... So far its about 10,000 members.
      Wow, that was ****ing quick !!

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

This event hurts me more than 9/11.

At least we knew 9/11 was coming.

The Prof reminds me of flt 92; 'Let's Roll!'. :dj:

Also, simply for the sake of contemplation and reflection, perhaps posts like these from a recent thread are in order; just to see if they are still helpful for perspective; no insult intended:

Originally Posted by youngsc
        Here's my take why don't people suck it up, accept what is, not search for some higher explanation or understanding, not depend on a non existent, fake, unreliable fictitious imaginary thing for their support. Just accept the fact that if you feel alone you really are, that you need to deal with problems on your own not put "faith" in something that doesn't exist.

Steve for president!

Seriously, than answer is, the world is too complex for most people (nobody here in particular!) to accept. It is also hard for people to accept that life ends at death and death occurs for no good reason. Thus you get believe in someone controlling their lives and the concept of afterlife.

Comment

How do I take this? Am I famous now? My posts are crossing threads?
          Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Again, no harm intended.
            It just gives our pre-VT threads some new perspective. No blood, no foul,,, (well, some blood)

Pass the Zoloft...

Comment

what happened to the bible? Your not losing faith are you? ;) keep the zoloft pass the vodka.
              Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Originally posted by mloaks
                At least we knew 9/11 was coming.
                What?

You're telling me that when you turned on the television and saw the twin towers on fire you just shrugged and said "well its about time i guess.." ???

I'm sure we all knew that 2 of the tallest buildings would just crumble like a house of cards.. wth are you talking about??

... unless of course you mean "we" as in Al Queda

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                R.I.P. '07 Pats
                Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

If you guys haven't seen it yet they have released some of the shooters writings. Pretty disturbing stuff.

The search warrant for his room and another place of interest is also out.

Comment

this disturbs me more than 9/11, honestly. i guess it hits closer to home. I dont work in a tall skyscraper, i sit in a classroom all day, and i've always kind of wondered if something like this would happen... someone just busting in spraying bullets.

as for the shooter, i hope i'll find out where he will be buried. I'd like to piss on his grave.
                    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

If it had not been the twin towers, it'd have been somewhere else as significant. The Eiffel Tower, etc.
                      Only thing that surprised me was that 3 of the 4 planes actually made it, as I supposed the USAF would shoot down at least the Pentagon plane. And the nice weather they had for dead reckoning and more importantly, good TV coverage was pure luck.
                      Agin, NOT attempting to minimize anyone's tragedy.
                      I supposed I was just wondering what took Al Qaida so long to strike again after the failures and the Cole. I wasnt wanting it, just a retired vet expecting it. And after the fact, as it comes out that the Bush admin had been warned and tossed intel from the preceeding admin, I guess the Jihadis were waiting for the hubrus of an election and administration changeover. We (No, I dont mean AQ ) will have to ask, after we really catch someone of significance...
                      I am getting older, and remember (some!) of my college years, but these victims just seem so young to me.

Comment

stuff is horrible tho...my parents just told me that a kid my brother went to school with was killed over there...messed up stuff

87 Firebird RIP
                        96 Camaro RS RIP
                        94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                        02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

There are already copycat threats at other campuses!

that's the college spirit...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X