I was hungry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
    Or when you got caught boning in the cemetary?
    hahaha, now THAT was a weird post.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
      yeah im still payin off people for that one, good thing they didnt figure out she was 14 id still be in jail
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Christian:
        Translation: "Its it smells as and im that leaves to kill it"......
        FreeTranslation.com ??

Hahaha. I can't get over the fact that you propped your feet on the laundry basket for more pushing power.

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
          yeah im still payin off people for that one, good thing they didnt figure out she was 14 id still be in jail </font>[/QUOTE]I musta missed that post. PS... this thread is about as funny as that one about the geese that attacked you all.

Comment

lmfao...funniest **** i have heard all week!!!
            1995 black firebird,t-tops,3.4L M5 Comp cam,gutted cat,Cold Air,80 series flowmaster,limited slip rear end with 3.42 gear, Hurst Billet Plus, 17\" American Racin Torq Thrust II

Comment

i have read this three times to get the most laugher as i can. this is jjust fat out the funniest stupid post i have ever read
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Maybe you have a tapeworm, one of my friends had one once... he named it Norman.
                Hmm.. I thought your name was Ross.

Comment

seriously i havent ate since that night, i was afraid to eat after my long adventure in the poop room, sitting there with my butt checks and hole raw with a bottle of water and a portable tv. afraid to move, afraid of what the poop demon that came into my *** would do to me. i prayed too
                  Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

where's the boning in the cemetary thread.. i wanna read that!
                    ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Shelley:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Christian:
                      Translation: "Its it smells as and im that leaves to kill it"......
                      FreeTranslation.com ??

Hahaha. I can't get over the fact that you propped your feet on the laundry basket for more pushing power.
                      </font>[/QUOTE]Just used it, never tried it before. But I took Spanish all four years in high school and college-wish I had it then [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] . Plus I had a hottie back in the day from Puerto Rico who taught me all the stuff they don't teach you in classes, you know the "fun" stuff" [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                      From all that crap, ya boy is about 75 percent fluid in speech, and when I can read it, a lil better. I'm searching for the cemetery post as we speak too!!!!!

[ June 07, 2004, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Christian ]
                      -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X