No announcement yet.

I was hungry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think your pregnant tapeworm that Norman was dating just had twins...
    -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Originally posted by Christian:
      I think your pregnant tapeworm that Norman was dating just had twins...
      Prob, I thought i heard my crap speaking spanish. I heard " Su huele como y im que sale para matarlo" coming from my poop
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Translation: "Its it smells as and im that leaves to kill it"......
        -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Was it like on Wild Boys when they were in the air-lift thing and that guy farted and it smelled so bad it made Steeve-O puke?
          That's 50 hobo power right there.

BTW, you legs must have been numb as hell if you were on the throne for 89 minutes. Mine go numb after like 15 minutes if I have a good magazine to read [img]tongue.gif[/img]
          <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Originally posted by 95Batmobile:

BTW, you legs must have been numb as hell if you were on the throne for 89 minutes. Mine go numb after like 15 minutes if I have a good magazine to read [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            aftr about 20 mins i propped my feet up on my clothes hamper so i could push against the wall for more poop pushin power cause some of those turds were getting stuck
            Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

[img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95Batmobile:

aftr about 20 mins i propped my feet up on my clothes hamper so i could push against the wall for more poop pushin power cause some of those turds were getting stuck </font>[/QUOTE]So you basically gave birth out of your ***? LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img] that is pretty gross
                <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

wow this is quite the topic...ahahhahahaha
                  94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

Originally posted by 95Batmobile:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:

aftr about 20 mins i propped my feet up on my clothes hamper so i could push against the wall for more poop pushin power cause some of those turds were getting stuck </font>[/QUOTE]So you basically gave birth out of your ***? LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img] that is pretty gross </font>[/QUOTE]Yeah and it was speaking spanish whatever it was

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:

aftr about 20 mins i propped my feet up on my clothes hamper so i could push against the wall for more poop pushin power cause some of those turds were getting stuck </font>[/QUOTE]HAHAHAHA
                      ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Mi cuerpo se maldice con el olor de mil como mejillas!!!!!!

Probably what you arse said bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Christian:
                          Mi cuerpo se maldice con el olor de mil como mejillas!!!!!!

Probably what you arse said bruh
                          watched 2F2F far too much... bruh.
                          2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                          Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

i think i can honestly say this is one of the weirdest posts ever on this board.
                            2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Originally posted by T-Punk:
                              i think i can honestly say this is one of the weirdest posts ever on this board.
                              c'mon ;) what about the time i was a naughty girl

[ June 06, 2004, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: 97chevycamaro ]

Comment

Or when you got caught boning in the cemetary?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X