I was hungry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was hungry

I usually dont eat but today i was hungry, it all started about 4 hrs ago, 1st i ate a tube of lays stax chips bbq, then i was still hungry so i ate a bag of minature candy bars with milky way and snickers, then i was still hungry so i ate a sandwich{ turkey,ham,lettuce,cheese,honey mustard, wheat bread,onions} ate that. then i was full for about 5 mins then i was hungry so i ate a jar of pickles{clausen}, then i was still hungry so i ate 4 bananas and a orange, then i was full, then i drank a 1/2 gallon of milk then i was hungry again, so now i got the grill goin and i got some steaks and burgers cookin, usually i only eat like a sandwich and a piece of fruit all day, today i was hungry i guess
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Maybe all the days of eatin' nothin are catchin' up to ya! HaHa! EAT BOY!
    \'97 Camaro, 3800 Series II, Anniversary Edition * Bright Green Metallic --&gt; T-Tops * Flowmaster Exhaust * TPS Throttle enhancer * SLP Cold air intake .....<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camaro1821\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camaro1821</a> <br />AIM - Cycochic69

Comment

Maybe you have a tapeworm, one of my friends had one once... he named it Norman.

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
        I usually dont eat but today i was hungry, it all started about 4 hrs ago, 1st i ate a tube of lays stax chips bbq, then i was still hungry so i ate a bag of minature candy bars with milky way and snickers, then i was still hungry so i ate a sandwich{ turkey,ham,lettuce,cheese,honey mustard, wheat bread,onions} ate that. then i was full for about 5 mins then i was hungry so i ate a jar of pickles{clausen}, then i was still hungry so i ate 4 bananas and a orange, then i was full, then i drank a 1/2 gallon of milk then i was hungry again, so now i got the grill goin and i got some steaks and burgers cookin, usually i only eat like a sandwich and a piece of fruit all day, today i was hungry i guess
        Theres lots of "I was hungry" in that post...i counted 7. 8 if you include the subject [img]tongue.gif[/img]
        \"Aren\'t you a little short for a stormtrooper?\" <br />~~Star Wars<br /><a href=\"http://Community.webshots.com/user/orangebird01\" target=\"_blank\">Orange Bird01 </a>

Comment

maybe you are pregnant

Comment

maybe you have a pregnant tapeworm
            ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

LMAO
              <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Comment

Originally posted by jc Kyle:
                maybe you have a pregnant tapeworm
                Maybe you have a pregnant tapeworm that is carrying twins.
                <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

did this hunger accompany the smell of burning leaves?

Comment

Care to share some food? I'm hungry.....
                    I'm fat... -Bob-

=======================================
                    99 Silver L36 Firebird T-Tops A4
                    Shaved Air Lid
                    FRA Thingie
                    Peanut Can Intake
                    2.5 inch Exaust (Soon to be 3in (TSP))
                    I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Hungry, kinda...sounds more like the munchies to me! Im just messin with you.

Comment

Originally posted by chas:
                        did this hunger accompany the smell of burning leaves?
                        buhahahahaha [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

Comment

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Burning leaves NOW i get it! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Well it depends you get cheap stuff it does but you get the $$$$$$ stuff, never smelt burning leaves like that before.......-Bob-

=======================================
                          99 Silver L36 Firebird T-Tops A4
                          Shaved Air Lid
                          FRA Thingie
                          Peanut Can Intake
                          2.5 inch Exaust (Soon to be 3in (TSP))
                          I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
                            Maybe you have a tapeworm, one of my friends had one once... he named it Norman.
                            [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                            <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Comment

Prob was those 6 joints i smoked, im not hungry anymore though. actually i took a 89 minute jungle crap this morning and it smelled so bad i had to open the windows and leave for a couple of hrs.
                              Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X