No announcement yet.

Dream daily driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of all yall. I'd probably be the only one getting around in the snow.
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

RS6 has Quattro... it would be fine.

Comment

Thats true.

What about the VW GTI R34 or whatever. That'd be a pretty sweet Daily Driver ;)
        Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Hmmm, either a Caddy CTS-V or a BMW 760i series.

I could get the Lingenfelter TT Escalade, but that wouldn't be very realistic as a daily driver [img]smile.gif[/img]
          *SOLD 9/4/05*<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro M5<br />-Flowmaster cat back<br />-Accel Ignition<br />-K&N Air Filter<br />-Hurst Shift Knob<br /><br />Currently vehicle-less at Ohio State :(

Comment

Cadillac "sixteen". Thats if they ever make them available to public. I can run on all 16 cyl when i wanna race someone and run on 4 when i want to save gas. YOU CANT LOSE! Also the 300k diamond in the steering wheel is bling bling.
            1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

Yeah, you can lose, because even if they ever produced that motor for production the ***** is so damn heavy that even with displacment on demand 4 cylinders is still only going to get like 8 miles to the gallon because its moving so much!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X