• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMC Syclone..
    Ford SVT Lightning 1st or 2nd gen..
    NEW Chevy Silverado SS..
    GMC Sierra Denali..

Where I am at, and with the Camaro -- I could definately use a truck!
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

i'll go with the Ferrari Enzo as my daily driver, and an Astro Van for the weekend racer.

nah jp...i guess for a daily driver i'd go for somethin simple, like a celica or something, something thats cheap on gas...and my weekend car (keep dreaming i know) would be like i said above, a Ferrari Enzo.

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
        GMC Syclone..
        Ford SVT Lightning 1st or 2nd gen..
        NEW Chevy Silverado SS..
        GMC Sierra Denali..

Where I am at, and with the Camaro -- I could definately use a truck!
        ahhh... forgot about the trucks :D
        I saw a commercial for the GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab last night, beautiful truck.. I want one so bad.
        Of course with a 4" lift and 35" tires [img]smile.gif[/img]
        <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

Viper 1000TT (or more [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] ) Yellow with black racing stripes and black/yellow leather to match. with a system. some nice rims and HUGE *** TIRES.
          www.turbov6camaro.com
          1997 3800 Series II Camaro
          4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
          7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
          11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Hmmmm for me its a tie in between Lotus Espirite V8 and Aston Martin V12 Vanquish/DB7 GT. Ferraris are highly overrated in my opinion. Granted ill take one if someone offered me(only Ferraris ill consider buying is the F50). But to me Aston Martin is perfect for daily driver. Classy, Fast, luxirious, and what women can resist the "James Bond" mobile [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] ...not to mention theyre hand crafted and rigoursly tested. They did a special on modern marvel several months ago about Aston Martin

DB9 with perfect 50:50 weight distribution [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

Id ki...kiss someone for those car [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            \"Aren\'t you a little short for a stormtrooper?\" <br />~~Star Wars<br /><a href=\"http://Community.webshots.com/user/orangebird01\" target=\"_blank\">Orange Bird01 </a>

Comment

Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Chevrolet Corvette. Pretty sad that it didn't make the poll.
                not a very practical daily driver. these are pretty much all nice sedans </font>[/QUOTE]Dont see why it isnt, they come with a 3 year 30k mile warranty when they are new and the engine and components are realaible up to around 85k.

Originally posted by pontiac nino:
                seriously though,

a 02' 4-door GTP anniversary edition, w/ a LS6 engine mos def a sleeper w/ the Northstar system, a T56, a blower to keep the GTP emblems, sunroof, 40th anniversary leather seats heated and built in massagers, oh yeah 4-18" speakers in the trunk on plexiglass NIKKA!

i don't like fancy cars like Diablo's and other BS but i like regular cars w/ mad style
                WTF are you talking about, wtf is a northstar system, the northstar is a engine in the cadillac. I dont know, who likes gtps anyway ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

I think he may be mixing up the CTS-V(LS6), the bonneville GXP(northstar), and the grand prix GTP. Maybe I'm wrong, but that post covers those cars.
                  2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

Honestly, who dreams about a damn Chevy truck?? I could go out and lease a truck tomorrow...

Cp

Comment

I read through the whole post i noticed im the only one that doesnt wish a fast car. Everyone else wants fast/quick cars.

If it were up to me like i had posted earlier i would wish for a 2004 Escalde ESV full loaded and fixed up so i can drop it low to the ground and go sloooow, with the windows down so all the ladies can see whose driving it.

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
                        I read through the whole post i noticed im the only one that doesnt wish a fast car. Everyone else wants fast/quick cars.

If it were up to me like i had posted earlier i would wish for a 2004 Escalde ESV full loaded and fixed up so i can drop it low to the ground and go sloooow, with the windows down so all the ladies can see whose driving it.
                        not everyone's a drug dealing gangster
                        RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:

not everyone's a drug dealing gangster </font>[/QUOTE]How does having a nice 'lade make a person a gangster? :rolleyes:

I dont see whats the point of having a 100k car in the garage tha runs 10's and its quick. Often times more often than not you have to break the law to enjoy it, so you spent you savings on something you cant even use half of the time.

As oppose to a nice Navi or an Escalde you can just drop in some nice rims and look good while driving it.

Comment

Originally posted by hou-tex-six:
                            Honestly, who dreams about a damn Chevy truck?? I could go out and lease a truck tomorrow...

Cp
                            It's more of a comfort thing really.. those trucks can get very expensive and there is a different kind of fun to be had in them [img]smile.gif[/img] I used to have a 97 silverado and I miss that thing, not having to worry about speed bump, or curbs, or sidewalks for that matter, hell not worrying about most stuff in the road.
                            There's just a natural feeling when a man is in a truck, you oughta trying it you might like it :D

Plus you can throw a supercharger on that vortec motor and they run pretty good! My bro test drove this guy's 2000 silverado with a powerdyne on it and just playing around on the dyno made over 300rwhp. They didn't even do a full pull because of computer isues.. it was a quick truck.
                            <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

i said a phantom, thats not a 10 second car
                              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Uhm. Which of my cars were deemed "fast"?? The 2nd gen Lightning and the Syclone? Sure, but they're trucks. I also had the Denali and Silverado SS which are pigs ;)
                                Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X