Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
    I read through the whole post i noticed im the only one that doesnt wish a fast car. Everyone else wants fast/quick cars.

If it were up to me like i had posted earlier i would wish for a 2004 Escalde ESV full loaded and fixed up so i can drop it low to the ground and go sloooow, with the windows down so all the ladies can see whose driving it.
    not everyone's a drug dealing gangster </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] hahahaha
    \"....let freedom ring with the shotgun blast.\"<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/511684\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/511684</a>

Comment

I change my mind. It wouldn't really be called a daily driver, since someone else would be driving. But, what about the Maybach 62 or whatever the numbers are at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by HAZ-Matt:
        Chevrolet Corvette. Pretty sad that it didn't make the poll.
        agreed. I'd even have an automatic convertible C5, if it was just a DD, because money obviously isn't an object here.
        2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

i drive it everyday. and the best part is the speed limit doesn't apply to me and i don't have to buy parts or gas.

http://community.webshots.com/user/domesticviolence69

Comment

Originally posted by Domestic Violence:
            i drive it everyday. and the best part is the speed limit doesn't apply to me and i don't have to buy parts or gas.

http://community.webshots.com/user/domesticviolence69
            Thats why you're the coolest! [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] :D

Comment

Originally posted by hou-tex-six:
              Honestly, who dreams about a damn Chevy truck?? I could go out and lease a truck tomorrow...

Cp
              Yeeeeee-haaaaaw!!!!!
              Matt<br />2000 Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/index.php?\" target=\"_blank\">FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

1997-2002 Lingenfelter Chevrolet Corvette. Black with thin 5 star chrome wheels. No badging to let anyone know what it is. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                ----------------<br />1998 Camaro 3800 Series II, 5 SPD.<br />MODS: C5 Rims, Flowmaster Exhaust, Sony Xplode MP3 Deck and 2 10\" . Soon to be sprayed :)

Comment

I'll take a Lotus Elise, a '69 or '71 Corvette Stingray, oh and a '73 Trans Am 455 SD just to name a few...
                  2002 Black Firebird:<br />A4, Y87, W68, T-tops<br />Best NA ET: 15.16 @ 90<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02</a>

Comment

S55?
                    E55?
                    Come on guys!

SL65 or CL65!

604 HP 738 TQ!

S55 has 493 hp and 516 tq
                    E55 has 469 hp and 515 tq
                    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

i would love to have a 69' corvette but not as a daily driver. i would want to be a completely untouched show car. i still stick w/ my pick, a phantom w/ a driver
                      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                        i would love to have a 69' corvette but not as a daily driver. i would want to be a completely untouched show car. i still stick w/ my pick, a phantom w/ a driver
                        So... in a post about dream daily drivers this post belongs where? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                          S55?
                          E55?
                          Come on guys!

SL65 or CL65!

604 HP 738 TQ!

Yeah, but at about 1000 lbs more you don't gain much because you need that added torgue/hp to get it moving and keep it going. Plus, even though money is no object, I could find something else to do with the extra $75K or so, like gas, which the V8 E55 requires less frequently than the V12 SL65.

E55 0-60 4.5s
                          SL65 0-60 4.2s

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                            S55?
                            E55?
                            Come on guys!

SL65 or CL65!

604 HP 738 TQ!

Ehh, for a daily driver I want 4 doors. It's not so much about max HP. But the SL65 is gonna be the shiz.

Cp

Comment

Eff that! If I have lotsa money, I'd buy a M1A1 tank. I'd cruise on that, I don't have to worry getting dings, scratches and polishing the biatch. Can you say king of the road? ;)
                              <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

I chose the M3 but an M5 would also be a great choice. Any of the Benz models that 12second listed would be great....I'll also add a brand new SL500 AMG to the list, I love the looks of those cars.
                                -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X