i realized something about politics! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i realized something about politics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattsv6:
    i have an article that i have too find from national rifleman magazine. ...
    nice unbias source there
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

yeah... and i am apparently still talking out my ***...

Comment

Yes, talking out of my ***.

And this stuff is VERY regulated.
        Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

in fact, didn't bush get busted for airing an ad without saying who sponsored it, dressed up as a newscast in an effort to make kerry look bad? seems to me these guys are really desperate. I mean come on, who the hell is stupid enough to break a BRAND NEW law? when could it EVER be more strictly enforced?

Comment

fine, **** you guys then. you all quote your little news bits and **** and i cant post something that i see. wtf is that ****. i came in here with the purpose of only showing you that he is more then you think. 2000 dollar contribution has long past guys. keep on this guys dick and maybe kerry will get into office. cant wait too sit back and watch all the **** he gets done. i give him 1 year before a major scandal that follows with an impeachment!

i vote for the guy that hates the country, good call!
            boost, you got it???

Comment

The problem with most presidential campaigns is that anyone worth voting for won't stoop to the levels necessary to win. There are probably a great number of people who would be fabulous leaders, but they don't feel like going through the hell of having their personal lives torn to shreds or being the scapegoat for the country's problems.

What we need is someone who really only wants 4 years as president so he/she can go in there, do great things for our country and not care if they get booted for doing it...

I was one of the people who supported Bush for his immediate response after 9/11 and then he just seemed to lose all grips on reality.

www.nytimes.com/2004/06/03/opinion/03THU1.html?th
              ... blonde moments happen to the best of us...

Comment

better yet. here is the link too some info about your boy george sorros from a non-nra source. because we all no the nra is biased.

http://slate.msn.com/id/2096921/

happy reading [img]smile.gif[/img]
                boost, you got it???

Comment

Originally posted by mattsv6:
                  better yet. here is the link too some info about your boy george sorros from a non-nra source. because we all no the nra is biased.

http://slate.msn.com/id/2096921/

happy reading [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  "Soros' first bet, in spring of last year, was to commit $3 million over three years to an anti-Bush policy shop headed by ex-Clintonite John Podesta. He followed up with a $10 million grant to launch America Coming Together, a get-out-the-vote effort to help the Democratic presidential campaign. Next he promised $2.5 million to MoveOn.org, which entertains TV viewers in swing states with anti-Bush commercials. Before Soros came along, there were plenty of people who hated George Bush. But there was nobody willing to back their hatred with this sort of money?the sort that might potentially break one equilibrium and allow a new one to replace it."

Yes, thank you for proving my point. He didn't give any money to the Democratic Party... so every one of your statements is false.

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

are you stupid? you jsut showed me that he is man. 15.5 million in donations too hate bush crap.

screw bro. you need too think about stuff!!
                    boost, you got it???

Comment

^^^ doesn't realize anti-bush isn't Democratic Party ^^^

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X