i realized something about politics! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i realized something about politics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

matt <---- insane.

Comment

this person donates millions if not billions into the kerry campaign!!!
      Um... McCain-Feingold Campaign Reform Act of 2002... basically the most anyone can donate to any single campaign is now a whopping $2000...

Comment

the bush campaign is going too eliminate the rediculous gun laws of the clinton admin. this is a plus in my book!!!
        Political Rhetoric Anyone? If he planned on it, he would have already done it.

Comment

Actually, ttt... I realized something about politics too: We all buy into this stupid label crap hook, line and sinker. Really, who is a 100% str8 up republican? This is America... nobody fits those picture perfect labels. This applies to when you're seriously talking with your buddies about that new piece of legislation that just passed, and you find you have some differences of opinion even though you agree on the majority of things and also when you're talking smack about the opposite label, either those damned conservatives or liberals.

In reality, we all pretty much fall into one category- Moderate.

Comment

Originally posted by 98v6:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />this person donates millions if not billions into the kerry campaign!!!
            Um... McCain-Feingold Campaign Reform Act of 2002... basically the most anyone can donate to any single campaign is now a whopping $2000... </font>[/QUOTE]umm yea, before you talk out your little @ss, why dont you do some research bro. you dont no who george soros is? look it up. you will be surpirsed too see that he has given alot more then 2000 dollars too the kerry campaign.

wow, that was the stupidest thing i have read here in a while. well, next too you stating that if bush wanted too roll bac the gun owner lynching, sorry i meant anti-gun policies from the clinton admin. if you new the way that laws work, you no that there is a specific timeframe they have too work with. this year marks the end of that ban, and it WILL pass so that we as gun owners will have a few of our constitutional rights back.

call me insanse again man. it isnt getting you anywhere fast. but it is making me feel good because it lets me no that i am hitting a nerve with you.
            boost, you got it???

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix64:
              I find it easier to beleive in gravity, than that some guy 2000 years ago walked on water then died and came back to life.
              ditto
              ~Derrick <a href=\"http://www.appstate.edu/~do54457/\" target=\"_blank\"><i>My Webpage</i></a><br /><b>\'96 3.8L V6 M5 Firebird Y87</b> | <b>162.8 RWHP</b> / <b>196.7 RWTQ</b> <br /><b>•</b> SLP CAI <b>•</b> <a href=\"http://tech.firebirdv6.com/y87.html\" target=\"_blank\"><b>Y87</b> Package</a> - 3.23s <b>•</b> 180º thermo w/ fan switch <b>•</b> TB spacer from DEE<br />1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Comment

Science is debated and fought about every single day. Hell, that's the nature of it! It has to be debated in order to find the truth! Also, think of the science vs. religion debate in this country. So many people seem to think that the two have to be mutually exclusive, and they think that it ought to be that way for EVERYONE. Look at the schools down south that are forced to refer to evolution as theory if at all and have to teach creationism.

Comment

scientific threory isnt even allowed in the courtroom. it is a totally unbiased field of research that can only move forwards. i is physically imposible for the science world too crash and fall apart with a resulting in a loss. IMPOSSIBLE!!! this is because another scientist that is apprenticing will take over that field of researh.

what i mean is that it is a constant, always progressing world. that is what science is. if soeone screws up, you dont lose. you jsut prove that theory wrong and move too the next. its not lek having a sh!tty president that makes 1 bad decision and ruins talks with another country.

jsut picture things how i am, you will see what i am refering too!
                  boost, you got it???

Comment

Originally posted by mattsv6:
                    scientific threory isnt even allowed in the courtroom. it is a totally unbiased field of research that can only move forwards. i is physically imposible for the science world too crash and fall apart with a resulting in a loss. IMPOSSIBLE!!! this is because another scientist that is apprenticing will take over that field of researh.

what i mean is that it is a constant, always progressing world. that is what science is. if soeone screws up, you dont lose. you jsut prove that theory wrong and move too the next. its not lek having a sh!tty president that makes 1 bad decision and ruins talks with another country.

jsut picture things how i am, you will see what i am refering too!
                    A) Science is far from unbiased. In this day and age it is almost exclusively with an agenda, financial or otherwise. This is not to say that religion is not also without agenda.

B) OUR President's decision to go to war in Iraq did not ruin our talks with Germany and France. THEIR presidents' decisions to illegally do business with Saddam Hussein and take bribes to cover up oil-for-food abuses (a documented fact) ruined our talks with them.

Comment

i didnt mean it as a real non fictional example about the president. i meant it just too show the point. but i no what you are saying.

and science might be biased. but progression and knowledge are the only goals in that field. wether it is meds, astrology, ecology, meteorology, anything like that.

the only thing that is better then the last days findings are todays. and the only thing too look forward too is tommorows.
                      boost, you got it???

Comment

Science is debated to death both by scientists and politicians but also by religious zealots.

As for Sorros, he has not given a single dime of his personal money to the Kerry campaign.

Actually, after checking FEC.gov it appears MoveOn.Org Sorros' little project PAC hasnt donated any either - but that may easily be incorrect.

I suggest everyone read up on McCain-Fiengold as well as some basic FEC regulations.

Comment

Uhm.. actually, how about you ****ing look your **** up before you call bull****. The most you can donate to a personal campaign is $2,000. There are ways around it.. you can donate unlimited amounts to the national party... but cannot specify where you want the money to go. Also, you can create a PAC (political action comittee) and donate more through that way. Another way is to spend money directly, w/o donating it. For example, spend millions in television advertisements... that's why normally they are produced by something like "People for the re-election of Bush" or some bs like that.

So I'm calling your bull****, ****er. And a billion dollars on a campaign? Are you crazy? How about looking **** up, you'd be amazed.

[img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
                          2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
                          Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

i have an article that i have too find from national rifleman magazine. soros acually states that he dontates largely too the kerry campaign onyl too keep the bush gun legislation out of office. basically keeping the clinton admins gun controll on.
                            boost, you got it???

Comment

matt... why don't you post your link? i couldn't find anything talking about how much money the guy is giving to kerry.

Comment

because i have an article in a magazine. i jsut ****ing said that.sometimes people read magazines too get information instead of searching some web search engine that tells you where to get the info.

jesus man, you need too read my posts before you critique them.
                                boost, you got it???

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                  New Owner!
                                  by LETZRIDE
                                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                  2 days ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Little work today
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X