JOBS in FL? I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cassie:
    I considered Jacksonville, however I don't think we want to be that close to the ocean :-/
    Like I said in my email Cassie, I used to live in Jacksonville, infact I still visit every summer. Jacksonville is wierd, one part is beautiful, 5 minutes down the road and your in the ghetto. LOTS of traffic as well, and the crime level is very high.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
    1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
    1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

I think we have decided on the Orlando area

(in part to all the suggestions here)
      Soon to be Mommy!<br />2005 Honda Pilot EX-L

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
        Damn, those are ghetto prices for you guys? we pay $705 a month for a 1005 square feet 2 bedroom/2 bath with a fireplace and a large balcony. [/QB]
        Shew, we pay 200$ more per month for a brand new 2500sq/ft house with a garage, fireplace, 3bd, 2bth and on 2 acres. I never understood renting. The only time I ever rented any living space is while the above house was being built.

Not saying renting is bad or anything but man that' a bunch of money for something you'll NEVER own.
        2000 GTP<br />Pulley, Intake<br />ET - 14.02<br />Trap - 97.15

Comment

panama city is run down to me. I live 1 hour from it. Destin/Ft Walton area is nice. It's like richville with a buncha old retired people go for summer.

orlanda was cool for vacation. when i was planning to move I was looking for the place with the least poor rating and least unemployment. I don't want to live in a sheyat hole town with trash in peoples yards and such and drug-crack heads.
          96 3.8L V6 Camaro 5-Speed<br />Vroom Vroom<br />No Power Doors / No Power Locks<br />Removed Jack and Spare<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mikerob283\" target=\"_blank\">CarDomain - Mikerob283</a>

Comment

Check your email; sent tonight.
            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD.:
              I never understood renting. The only time I ever rented any living space is while the above house was being built.
              [img]smile.gif[/img]
              http://www.porteightyhosting.com/uploads/IMG_0116.JPG

I only rented while in school, actually gonna still be in school but in that place once its built.
              -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

ITs a pretty gay board, lots of ricers on their and morons.

But check out www.orlandoforums.com and their message board, its supposed to be any and everything orlando, even some job stuff(its kinda slow) but its mainly car chat but you could probably get alot of answers about orlando their, or even more specifics on job openings on your husband's field.
                -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Brandon Area is a fast developing area along with Wesley Chapel, Trinity, Spring Hill....Most of Tampa is the hood unless you have a lot of money to buy houses where all the tv anchors and atheletes live in 3 million dollar homes
                  Andrew

Comment

i dont think we have a state income tax either which is nice. also if he is an electrical engineer then lockheed martin is right here in orlando and they tend to be hiring pretty often. the east side is pretty cheap if you are looking for an appartment. belle isle is a great area because its not really orlando and the property taxes are real cheap if you are looking for a house. good luck, orlando is ok but not great. hope the move goes well. my suggestion is to look for a house with a good/new roof (from a reputable company like tip-top) and that will protect you from all the water damage which is really what put most people (like me) homeless for a few months (insurance is putting us up in a hotel till march when the house is done). later.
                    2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter99Camaro:
                      Brandon Area is a fast developing area along with Wesley Chapel, Trinity, Spring Hill....Most of Tampa is the hood unless you have a lot of money to buy houses where all the tv anchors and atheletes live in 3 million dollar homes
                      Spring Hill is fast developing, but full of ****ing hicks and old farts. I lived there for about 8 months, and it sucked ***.
                      <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Re: JOBS in FL? I need help

yeah, that's right!

;)

I googled my email and found this... Just wanted to say "hello!"
                        Soon to be Mommy!<br />2005 Honda Pilot EX-L

Comment

You resurrected a 2 year old thread just to say hello? You must be bored.
                          Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Five characters......

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                            05' CTS-V
                            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

omfg tis cassie! yeah, pretty much that shenanigans fellow said.
                              1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Cassie, I remember you!

:)
                                09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                                sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X