No announcement yet.

our windshields, various comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good to me, hard to clean though, but a long dash board gives it a more futuristic air to it...like a lot of concepts with that cab-forward design and short hood.
    Thats how the designers designed it from the get go and the bean counters almost made them keep the short 3rd gen w/s along with the floor board!!
    So they designed a clay with a short w/s and one with the long one to show how it needs a long w/s for balance....you know the rest.
    1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

You know Fiero owners are having their cars done like the 4th gen f-body and some other cars too.

I like it better than the 3rd gen.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

you like having the top of teh windshield about 4~5 inches from your forehead?
        The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

I don't mind the long windshield, it's just a pain to clean it and the dash.
          <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd</a> <br />Red 1997 Pontiac Firebird 3.8L A4 w/ Y87

Comment

i think some of the comments in here are exactly what 95fbirdkid was talking about, 3.4 no... if the bottom was the shorter place oh well i am entitled to my opinion, and still love the cars

btw mogob, a few of your posts and topic havent been worldly contributions either, so keep ur ignorant comments to your self please [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
            92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

No, rocco, but they make more sense than discovering glass cleaner kills ants. And when it comes to topics, I make about 1 every month and a half, because I have better things to talk about other than the length of an F-body windshield. And if you think I don't contribute, check some of my posts OUTSIDE the lounge.

BUT...
              If you want me to play, then fine. I hated cleaning the inside of the windshield because of its angle. It was a ***** to get right where the dash and glass meet.

BTW, rocco, don't shake my cage. I am not some ignorant 18 year old that just signed onto this site a month ago.
              1995 Pontiac Firebird
              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

caint we all just get along?

The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

I'll try, just for you Nate. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

ok mogob, peace, im not here to make enemies anyway :cool:
                    92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

I had a hell of a time cleaning the inside of my windows this past weekend... i wish i coulda just folded it down like a jeep. LOL
                      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/maleet\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Silver Firebird</a> <br />Basic mods... nothing real special but it sure looks good!<br /><a href=\"http://www.maleetpobanz.com\" target=\"_blank\">maleetpobanz.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by john rocco:
                        ok mogob, peace, im not here to make enemies anyway :cool:
                        I accept. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                        1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X