No announcement yet.

our windshields, various comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good to me, hard to clean though, but a long dash board gives it a more futuristic air to it...like a lot of concepts with that cab-forward design and short hood.
    Thats how the designers designed it from the get go and the bean counters almost made them keep the short 3rd gen w/s along with the floor board!!
    So they designed a clay with a short w/s and one with the long one to show how it needs a long w/s for balance....you know the rest.
    1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

You know Fiero owners are having their cars done like the 4th gen f-body and some other cars too.

I like it better than the 3rd gen.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

you like having the top of teh windshield about 4~5 inches from your forehead?
        The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

I don't mind the long windshield, it's just a pain to clean it and the dash.
          <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd</a> <br />Red 1997 Pontiac Firebird 3.8L A4 w/ Y87

Comment

i think some of the comments in here are exactly what 95fbirdkid was talking about, 3.4 no... if the bottom was the shorter place oh well i am entitled to my opinion, and still love the cars

btw mogob, a few of your posts and topic havent been worldly contributions either, so keep ur ignorant comments to your self please [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
            92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

No, rocco, but they make more sense than discovering glass cleaner kills ants. And when it comes to topics, I make about 1 every month and a half, because I have better things to talk about other than the length of an F-body windshield. And if you think I don't contribute, check some of my posts OUTSIDE the lounge.

BUT...
              If you want me to play, then fine. I hated cleaning the inside of the windshield because of its angle. It was a ***** to get right where the dash and glass meet.

BTW, rocco, don't shake my cage. I am not some ignorant 18 year old that just signed onto this site a month ago.
              1995 Pontiac Firebird
              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

caint we all just get along?

The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

I'll try, just for you Nate. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

ok mogob, peace, im not here to make enemies anyway :cool:
                    92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

I had a hell of a time cleaning the inside of my windows this past weekend... i wish i coulda just folded it down like a jeep. LOL
                      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/maleet\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Silver Firebird</a> <br />Basic mods... nothing real special but it sure looks good!<br /><a href=\"http://www.maleetpobanz.com\" target=\"_blank\">maleetpobanz.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by john rocco:
                        ok mogob, peace, im not here to make enemies anyway :cool:
                        I accept. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                        1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          4 days ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Little work today
                          by ssms5411
                          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X