our windshields, various comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our windshields, various comments

[img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] i think our windshields are hideous, the only part of the car i dont like. i love the big/long hood on the 92 and down models, i LOVE my 92 , and every time i look @ my car i want to customize the hood and make it even with the mirrors,and way longer damn near every other car's w/shield ends @ the mirrors. i would sacrifice 3 miles per gallon for a better looking f-body.
    btw stoners invisible glass glass cleaner is awesome, and it kills ants in 3 seconds(i just discovered) [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

huh?

Comment

???????
      WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

I like our windsheilds.
        1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Windshields are good. F-bodys, good, Firebirds, Gooooood
          New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
          RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
          crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
          The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

they are too long!!! the dash board is like what...? 3 or 4 feet long????
            look at a 92 or older and see the difference
            92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

too long? ...but whats wrong with big windshield? looks awesome and is better than having a short one like my friends honda civic. that thing makes me sad.. i feel like i'm in a truck whenever i ride in it :\
              99 WS6
              13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
              tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

they are more aerodynamic, but make the car look a bit smaller :rolleyes:
                restore,rebuild,refit,remodify

Comment

This topic sucks.
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird
                  2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

then get rid of your 4th gens and get 3rd gens.. :rolleyes:
                    96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

Originally posted by john rocco:
                      [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img] i think our windshields are hideous, the only part of the car i dont like.
                      wow didnt he say it was the ONLY part he didnt like?

Comment

uhh... I hate cleaning the dash and windshield ont eh inside...

other then that I don't mind them, they may let a bit too much sunlight in in wonderful FL but sunshade, in the windshield and one in the hatch, and car is a nice comfortable level when you get in it.

Comment

low profile windshield good. vertical windshield = saab.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th:
                            This topic sucks.
                            VERY WELL PUT.
                            I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

well arent we mr. :cool: Bob?????

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X