Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: trading to an lt1

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
    Hey Derek, I wish you a LOT of luck with the car. The title absolutely sucks but have fun anyway! I thought that paint was red.
    Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by truekoa View Post
      from another LT1 owner, good luck. I haven't had much issues with mine, only repairs so far was a clutch ( my fault ), a water pump, and now I'm in need of a coolant overflow tank. I'm sure I'll have alot more tougher things to do in the future. I plan on installing headers in a week or so, that'll hit the top of the list for sure.

If you part it out, let me know I could use a few parts :D
      i don't have any plans on parting yet. I need to get a new abs module so I can attach the front right brake line and we'll see how it goes from there. If I do decide to part, I'll let you know. thanks.

if nothing else, lt1's are fairly cheap to buy and the car isn't hurting me sitting in the garage. it gives me the experience on working with a car. it's been a little frustrating but I love every minute of it. I can always do more work down the road and maybe eventually do a swap into it.

Comment

I say good luck man. Screw the negative. This car may have been f ed in so many ways but im happy your actually gonna save it. Dont let the carfax get you down if it seems pretty straight it probably is. Maybe now that cursed car will actually get an owner that gives a ****. Good luck Happy to see you fixing it.

Comment

who the hell cares how many times its been wrecked as long as its fixable. worst thing that can happen is it doesnt work out and you scrap it.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
            who the hell cares how many times its been wrecked as long as its fixable. worst thing that can happen is it doesnt work out and you scrap it.
            Exactly, lol. No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by esoteric18 View Post
              I say good luck man. Screw the negative. This car may have been f ed in so many ways but im happy your actually gonna save it. Dont let the carfax get you down if it seems pretty straight it probably is. Maybe now that cursed car will actually get an owner that gives a ****. Good luck Happy to see you fixing it.
              Thanks man, hopefully the curse will be lifted lol. My luck James Dean's haunted car has turned in a 94 t/a lol. I'm the next victim.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X