Second amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second amendment

I exercised my right to bear arms today by buying my first firearm. Its a Colt AR-15A2 match rifle. Got 2 mags a case and the cleaning kit for this at a great price. Just felt like sharing and If you have exercised your second amendment rights post it.

Re: Second amendment

Good work!! :tup:

I try to exercise my 2nd amendment rights when I have monies enough to do so. My latest was a Ruger SR-556. :excited:

Just throwing it out there though; its like modding a car, once it starts you don't wanna stop.

Comment

1942 Mosin Nagant, 1940 Mauser 98K, Remington 798 in .30-06, Remington 700 in 7mm Rem Mag, Marlin XS7 in .308, Remmy 870 12 gauge, some odd brand single shot 12 gauge, Marlin 995 semi-auto .22, olllllld Remmy single shot .22 and a brand new Ruger 10/22 .22.
      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

mother****er dave, you have a 98k? i hate your guts.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Oh yes, it will go out and pinch your *** at 600 yards too. I don't care what anyone says, I don't have little kids in my house so my 870 is loaded with steel bird shot, not chambered of course. Theres been some burglaries around here, granted I live in the county and you get one warning shot and a "GET THE **** OFF MY PROPERTY!" I don't trust the druggies across the road either. But the rest in locked up in the cabinet. I'm just waiting for Matt to post he has a god damn howitzer.
          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

I love guns, I'm going to pick up another 7.62X39 123gr./55 gr. AK-47 since I have about 3000 rounds for it, have a SKS with some mods done to it and alot of other guns. I would hate to have a fire at my house with over 10,000 rds. of ammo in it. I picked up a HP .45cal 230 gr./250gr. about 9 months ago I still haven't shot. My favorite is my WIN. Defender with 8 shots with 1 chamberd and 4 extra's in the syn. stock, loaded with slugs and 8rd. buck for home defense. They sell the door blaster ammo( The rounds that blow off door hendges) but $10 for 5 rds. is crazy. Thats for the hallway experience coming into my home. The only guns I have sold or traded were 226 & 228 sigs for something better. The rest of I usually keep since once i buy them I will modify them to my liking. Here in the city limits if your caught just firing a gun , its a felony and your doing about 6 years, so thats about alittle over 4 years with 85% time served and good behavior.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner View Post
              I'm just waiting for Matt to post he has a god damn howitzer.
              Not quite.

I actually sold most of everything I have, except for the ak-47 and mosin nagant m44.

I have a real old 22 rifle, a 12 gauge shotgun and a 4/10 that havent been shot in probably 30-40 years probably.

I love the m44, its by far my favorite gun ive ever owned and they are so cheap.
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

only in america :rolleyes:

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Don't hate:cool:. I got myself a RRA Entry Tactical with a Aimpoint M4S on a 7" LaRue rail, and a Glock 19.

Comment

Originally posted by A fireman View Post
                    I exercised my right to bear arms today by buying my first firearm. Its a Colt AR-15A2 match rifle. Got 2 mags a case and the cleaning kit for this at a great price. Just felt like sharing and If you have exercised your second amendment rights post it.
                    How much did the Colt you set you back if you dont mind me asking?

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                    only in america :rolleyes:
                    Jealousy is a b1tch :D

I've got a Bushmaster AR-15 .223/5.56 with a few mods, Ruger P90 .45 ACP, and a New England Firearms 20 gauge shot gun.
                    sigpic
                    1997 Camaro RS A4
                    2006 Chevy Colorado
                    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown View Post
                      How much did the Colt you set you back if you dont mind me asking?

by itself 1k with all the other goodies ( 60rds, a case 2 mags and cleaning suplies) $1200

It can go .223 rem or nato 5.56 but I started with the rem to see if my fiance` liked it and she had as much of a good time today as I did. She is a very good shot for never using a firearm before so I know that if I ever decided to become unfaithful I WILL REGRET IT.

Comment

-<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Originally posted by A fireman View Post
                          by itself 1k with all the other goodies ( 60rds, a case 2 mags and cleaning suplies) $1200
                          That's a decent deal for a Colt.
                          sigpic
                          1997 Camaro RS A4
                          2006 Chevy Colorado
                          2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

yea the shop owner gave me a discount on the case ( $5) and dropped the mag I had to buy from 25 to 20 so its like I bought the rifle and a second mag to get a free case

Comment

I did a lot of skeet shooting all through high school but sold my shotgun when I went to college 4 yrs ago. Browning Gold Hunter semi-auto in 20 gauge w/ 28" barrel. I never did any "hunting", but I have fond memories of knocking off groundhogs. One time I did a quick double-tap into a tree full of starlings and 9- yes nine- of the screechy little bastards fell to the ground (I was using lead 9-shot from about 30 yards away).

Since I left for school 2 houses have been built on the farmland directly behind us (families with kids and all) and we can't really do any shooting on our property anymore.
                              sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X