update: ballermaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: update: ballermaro

finally got a day to detail her and give a little tlc --- here's some shots of her as she sits now after a cleanup and detail with turtlewax ice:

full side of impact:
    [IMG][/IMG]

front reconstructed area:
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

new black roof strip:
    [IMG][/IMG]

IMO the typical viewer would never know she was hit before, the shop did a great job and has helped my family out before, so they took very good care of the car --- even threw in the black strip on the house for all the trouble i went through with this ordeal.

she meet approval guys?
    Last edited by BallerMaro13; 07-12-2010, 10:35 AM.
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

and while we're on the subject of improvements --- all those in favor of a new SS spoiler to top things off? :D

[IMG][/IMG]
      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

Looks awesome!. Glad she made it back to you in one piece. The black stripe looks better imo. Now, this may get some crap, but the ss spoiler on non SS cars is as common as seeing corvette wheels on f bodies... so I think this spoiler would look really cool on your car with your mods.
        http://msperformanceonline.com/45203.html

Are the headlights and everything new?
        #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
          Looks awesome!. Glad she made it back to you in one piece. The black stripe looks better imo. Now, this may get some crap, but the ss spoiler on non SS cars is as common as seeing corvette wheels on f bodies... so I think this spoiler would look really cool on your car with your mods.

thanks broseph, i appreciate the support while she's been MIA.

now normally i'm right there with you on appearance mods and styling, but nah, that spoiler is a no-go for this ride. i really love the SS spoiler, and i know it's common, but i also plan on going with an SS hood in the future, so that high rise spoiler you linked would look way out of place with a sweet hood IMO. but yeah, you're right about the c6 wheels and spoilers, but in my little one-horse town this camaro is as original as it gets.

yep, the headlights are brand new, new bumper, panels, corner, and plenty of paint. the whole driver side of the car is practically brand new haha.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post

i had one of those spoliers and it had crock between the car and spolier on the side because it was one piece, so make sure to get the 3 piece version IMO

to the OP: shop did a great job sir!

Comment

Looks good mang!

Comment

Actually does look pretty good. My compliments to the repair shop.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird
                2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Car looks great!!
                  1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X