• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @#%&!!!! I'm a witness to murder

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post
    Nice choice, my favorite:

http://www.springfield-armory.com/xd.php?model=23

Recommended by retired career Marine -XD45. "If it starts with a 4, it's OK" :)
    I like revolvers. You can spook burglars with only 1 bullet. Russian Roulette. And if they show up again, Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun. Gets would be burglars scared and 99.9999999% of the time, they will run.

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
    Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

Mighty Thor I used to think the samething about my old neighborhood. Growing up it was an awesome place where kids use to be out and about and neighbors looked after one another and ever since there was a drug raid in a nearby house garbage has been moving into that neighborhood now I have lock my doors when I drive through it.

The best thing to do is start looking to relocate. You don't have to move out of your city perhaps a different part.

We did back in late 06 and it was probably the best discision we made as a family by moving to the south side of town where its more rual and country.

I have never looked back. Stuff like this is an infection once it begins it will continue to spred until the whole neighborhood is infected

Comment

Originally posted by VF1Skullangel View Post
        Mighty Thor I used to think the samething about my old neighborhood. Growing up it was an awesome place where kids use to be out and about and neighbors looked after one another and ever since there was a drug raid in a nearby house garbage has been moving into that neighborhood now I have lock my doors when I drive through it.

The best thing to do is start looking to relocate. You don't have to move out of your city perhaps a different part.

We did back in late 06 and it was probably the best discision we made as a family by moving to the south side of town where its more rual and country.

I have never looked back. Stuff like this is an infection once it begins it will continue to spred until the whole neighborhood is infected
        I think this may be an isolated case...he said the daughter had come to move in with her father just a few months ago...unless something else happens its ok...it doesnt appear this was a break in, but rather something that was planned...and the daughter and kids will no longer be living there now anyways, since they are not old enough to live there on there own.

I would agree with you if this was a random break and enter murder case...but it looks to me like it was premeditated, most likely because the father didnt approve of her b.f. if I had to guess it...Thor, keep us updated...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post
          Nice choice, my favorite:

http://www.springfield-armory.com/xd.php?model=23

Recommended by retired career Marine -XD45. "If it starts with a 4, it's OK" :)
          Yeah, its a great gun. I've been looking for a reasonably priced xd45c in my area for a while now. I took one shooting and loved it. Even as a complete noob to shooting, I was shooting nice tight groups, COM.
          2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
          2006 S60- Sold
          2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X