No announcement yet.

Damn SRT-4.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering why use 110 or 92 octane when a can of Seafoam will do the trick in the beginning?

I bet the SRT-4 was Seafoamed before the race and dusted him. :D
    Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

I run all sorts of seafoam into that car lol, love that stuff!

And nah I'm not a fan of nitrous, don't like blowing motors. If I wanted to do that, I would simply get it going 70 and drop gears, when its really low on oil and tranny fluid...

I understand all the questions, I just get so many ideas that run through my head for a bit while I still look at what I want to do. I'm reading a ton about these v6's, little tricks on them, and stuff some people say works, so I like to check, and get a real opinion before I burn a few bones on something that is useless.

PS- LOL, I finally think I got myself headed straight in line on what I want to do with that car...
      1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Originally posted by Nikos95:

And nah I'm not a fan of nitrous, don't like blowing motors. If I wanted to do that, I would simply get it going 70 and drop gears, when its really low on oil and tranny fluid...
        Riiiiiight. And running boost on an untuned motor is soooo much safer.

Tune the car for nitrous, and you'll be fine. Tune the car for boost, and you'll be fine.

Don't bother to do any kind of tuning for moderate or more boost or moderate or more shot of nitrous, and you're gonna **** the engine.
        <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X