LMFAO just OWNED a LS1 so bad hahahaha - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMFAO just OWNED a LS1 so bad hahahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK lets stick to the topic now.

Nice Andrew, very nice. My open Borla is loud. I even got a ticket for being loud in the street. I can't even imagine what yours sounds like.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

nice PWN andrew.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
        Oh and I forgot my typical LS1 ******* response:

For $30k in mods, I bet it was pretty funny all the way to the bank :D
        Wicked Burn :D
        <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

you need to get a good recording of it for us. :D

priceless kill. [img]smile.gif[/img]
          -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Camarorulz:
            you need to get a good recording of it for us. :D

priceless kill. [img]smile.gif[/img]
            waint on the new JVC cameras to come out
            www.turbov6camaro.com
            1997 3800 Series II Camaro
            4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
            7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
            11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by 1998silverbird:
              You do realize that V6's can beat LS1's!! I dumped 10,000 in my V6, bought back in 01 for 11,000 and at that time a used WS6 like mine was still 32,000.. so for 21,000 my car put down 370, and 415..
              That is by far the worst comparison ever and means absolutely nothing.

[ March 12, 2006, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: greatsave9 ]
              \'98 z28<br /> <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all</a>

Comment

im with stupid^
                2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                2006 S60- Sold
                2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by greatsave9:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 1998silverbird:
                  You do realize that V6's can beat LS1's!! I dumped 10,000 in my V6, bought back in 01 for 11,000 and at that time a used WS6 like mine was still 32,000.. so for 21,000 my car put down 370, and 415..
                  That is by far the worst comparison ever and means absolutely nothing. </font>[/QUOTE]That wasnt a comparison.. That was just simply how much I bought my car for and how much I did in mods to it.. If I had 32,000 I would have bought the WS6 but I was only 20yrs old.. So I decided to get the V6 and start to learn more about motors and mod it and see what can be done with a V6..
                  Jeff ..
                  1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
                  2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
                  1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
                  http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

Nice kill man..

As far as LS1 LT1 3.4 or 3.8 pfft its all in how you build it. People smash back and forth. Honestly the LS1 is a bad *** engine everyone knows it especially if you want to turbo or super it, the LT1 is a better engine for boreing it a bit and giving it too much fuel and even shovin a carb on it if you want, the 3.4 is one of the fastest reving v6's gm has ever built, and is capable of more than most people even have a clue, being it is a engine gm uses in alot of thier race cars, and the buick 3.8 which is where is originated from by the way... is a great engine to start from, not as much of a true race engine, but a great street engine and a powerful beast it can become without having to spend 20,000 and have access to a full speed shop.

Everyone has its ups and downs, personally I think if you take the time to do the work, and understand why you did what to get what. You have my full respect, and I do give it up to my friends that do thier civics and such also.
                    1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X