LMFAO just OWNED a LS1 so bad hahahaha - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMFAO just OWNED a LS1 so bad hahahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK lets stick to the topic now.

Nice Andrew, very nice. My open Borla is loud. I even got a ticket for being loud in the street. I can't even imagine what yours sounds like.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

nice PWN andrew.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:
        Oh and I forgot my typical LS1 ******* response:

For $30k in mods, I bet it was pretty funny all the way to the bank :D
        Wicked Burn :D
        <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

you need to get a good recording of it for us. :D

priceless kill. [img]smile.gif[/img]
          -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Camarorulz:
            you need to get a good recording of it for us. :D

priceless kill. [img]smile.gif[/img]
            waint on the new JVC cameras to come out
            www.turbov6camaro.com
            1997 3800 Series II Camaro
            4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
            7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
            11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by 1998silverbird:
              You do realize that V6's can beat LS1's!! I dumped 10,000 in my V6, bought back in 01 for 11,000 and at that time a used WS6 like mine was still 32,000.. so for 21,000 my car put down 370, and 415..
              That is by far the worst comparison ever and means absolutely nothing.

[ March 12, 2006, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: greatsave9 ]
              \'98 z28<br /> <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all</a>

Comment

im with stupid^
                2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                2006 S60- Sold
                2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by greatsave9:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 1998silverbird:
                  You do realize that V6's can beat LS1's!! I dumped 10,000 in my V6, bought back in 01 for 11,000 and at that time a used WS6 like mine was still 32,000.. so for 21,000 my car put down 370, and 415..
                  That is by far the worst comparison ever and means absolutely nothing. </font>[/QUOTE]That wasnt a comparison.. That was just simply how much I bought my car for and how much I did in mods to it.. If I had 32,000 I would have bought the WS6 but I was only 20yrs old.. So I decided to get the V6 and start to learn more about motors and mod it and see what can be done with a V6..
                  Jeff ..
                  1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
                  2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
                  1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
                  http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

Nice kill man..

As far as LS1 LT1 3.4 or 3.8 pfft its all in how you build it. People smash back and forth. Honestly the LS1 is a bad *** engine everyone knows it especially if you want to turbo or super it, the LT1 is a better engine for boreing it a bit and giving it too much fuel and even shovin a carb on it if you want, the 3.4 is one of the fastest reving v6's gm has ever built, and is capable of more than most people even have a clue, being it is a engine gm uses in alot of thier race cars, and the buick 3.8 which is where is originated from by the way... is a great engine to start from, not as much of a true race engine, but a great street engine and a powerful beast it can become without having to spend 20,000 and have access to a full speed shop.

Everyone has its ups and downs, personally I think if you take the time to do the work, and understand why you did what to get what. You have my full respect, and I do give it up to my friends that do thier civics and such also.
                    1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      2 days ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Little work today
                      by ssms5411
                      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X