LMFAO just OWNED a LS1 so bad hahahaha - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMFAO just OWNED a LS1 so bad hahahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMFAO just OWNED a LS1 so bad hahahaha

the base said my exuast was to loud so i got cut out and had it hooked up today

well i was on my way to school from the shop and didn't even have power to the cut out yet, this LS1 comes up next to me and we floored it, well my car hit boost and fell on its face blahhhhhhh ehh whoops exuast is on now... [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

so at the stop light i take the harness and power it real fast and open the cut-out he looks over like >>> pointing at me like [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

we go again and i ****ing handed it to him (extreamly bad).... and the next light he was like the "WHAT THE FARK JUST HAPPENED TO ME LOOK"

i closed the cut out and waved at him he was stuned he had no IDEA what to make of this [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/dj.gif[/img]

cut out = +250 RWHP
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

haha priceless
    2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Shouldn't this be in kills though? ;)
      <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Shouldn't this be in kills though? ;)
        more funny then a kill [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
        www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

lol, awesome.
          http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

lol, sounds like me vs. a 2000 GT mustang a few days ago.
            2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Oh and I forgot my typical LS1 ******* response:

For $30k in mods, I bet it was pretty funny all the way to the bank :D

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
                the base said my exuast was to loud so i got cut out and had it hooked up today

well i was on my way to school from the shop and didn't even have power to the cut out yet, this LS1 comes up next to me and we floored it, well my car hit boost and fell on its face blahhhhhhh ehh whoops exuast is on now... [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

so at the stop light i take the harness and power it real fast and open the cut-out he looks over like &gt;&gt;&gt; pointing at me like [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

we go again and i ****ing handed it to him (extreamly bad).... and the next light he was like the "WHAT THE FARK JUST HAPPENED TO ME LOOK"

i closed the cut out and waved at him he was stuned he had no IDEA what to make of this [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/dj.gif[/img]

cut out = +250 RWHP
                Good kill. .I was beating LS1's on motor in my V6 till about 90 mph..
                Jeff ..
                1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
                2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
                1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
                http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:

you just mad cuease you have a LS1 :D

yuo have to admit if you didn't know me or my car and you seen the 3800 badges on the side, and i handed it to you would be like W----T-----F

there 3 kinds of racers

1) like me that will race any thing and not care if i win/lose i do it for fun

2) poeple that are good sports about it but some times make me pop my hood to prove it

3) poeple that get all but hurt over it and want to fight you becuase they lost a race to a smaller motor :rolleyes:
                  www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

You do realize that V6's can beat LS1's!! I dumped 10,000 in my V6, bought back in 01 for 11,000 and at that time a used WS6 like mine was still 32,000.. so for 21,000 my car put down 370, and 415..
                    Jeff ..

Comment

Originally posted by 1998silverbird:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:

You do realize that V6's can beat LS1's!! I dumped 10,000 in my V6, bought back in 01 for 11,000 and at that time a used WS6 like mine was still 32,000.. so for 21,000 my car put down 370, and 415.. </font>[/QUOTE]And you argued for several pages about Mustangs beating LS1s...
                      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Since you two are having trouble inferring what I mean, my 2nd post was meant in jest. You guys never made it to college did you? :D

Comment

Since you two are having trouble inferring what I mean, my 2nd post was meant in jest. You guys never made it to college did you? :D
                          don't worry about the mi knew you was joking a around

but to answer your question it is worth it ;)
                          www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Never went to college..
                            Jeff ..

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 1998silverbird:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WishIHad$$$:

You do realize that V6's can beat LS1's!! I dumped 10,000 in my V6, bought back in 01 for 11,000 and at that time a used WS6 like mine was still 32,000.. so for 21,000 my car put down 370, and 415.. </font>[/QUOTE]And you argued for several pages about Mustangs beating LS1s... </font>[/QUOTE]My arguement was all motor Mustang 2v vrs a all motor LS1!! A 2v mustang can beat a LS1.. It just needs some power adder to do it.. Just like a V6 F-body!! I am not talking about a stock LS1 vrs a Supercharged GT I am talking about the full bolt on LS1's that run 11's against a 11 second supercharged mustang..But to me its not so impressive to see a Supercharged mustang beating down a LS1.. It is impressive to see a Power adder V6 f-body beating down a LS1!!
                              Jeff ..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X