Flawless 3.42 LSD 10-Bolt For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will buy the whole thing for 250 asap so u can get ur clutch
    SLP CAI, RK Sport headers, P&Ped heads and intake, GT2 cam, Upgraded valvetrain, Z28 rear axle with 4.10s Tx Spd tune, Z06 rims, 2.5\" exhaust to flowmaster, 160* thermo, B&M ripper, upgraded ignition, rockford fosgate 12\" with sony xplode amp and HU.

Comment

the whole rear end that is, if u could give me either a screenname or email we can work it all out asap
      SLP CAI, RK Sport headers, P&Ped heads and intake, GT2 cam, Upgraded valvetrain, Z28 rear axle with 4.10s Tx Spd tune, Z06 rims, 2.5\" exhaust to flowmaster, 160* thermo, B&M ripper, upgraded ignition, rockford fosgate 12\" with sony xplode amp and HU.

Comment

LT1guy95 is my AIM s/n

ill send you an email here
        -Aaron

Comment

Furycharger, you get my email?
          -Aaron

Comment

i got the screenname, but not the email...

Comment

my email is apollosac at aol.com

Comment

email bounced back. just send me an IM when you get a chance.
                -Aaron

Comment

Ill give you 85 for the lsd shipped.

email profit_mic@yahoo.com

Mike
                  1998 Camaro<br />Pacesetter Headers<br />3\"cat-back w/3.5\"tips<br />3.42+lsd<br />Intense Racing PCM

Comment

hey is the rear spoken for..or is there room to place and offer

Comment

if you are looking to get a litle more i have no prob getting 300 350 together..give me the shipping cost or weight..very interested..email me at givanni1206 @ aol..

Comment

buyers havent talked with me in awhile, anyone else interested?
                        -Aaron

Comment

Forgot to mention that I also have a one piece steel driveshaft that I could include for a couple extra bucks.
                          -Aaron

Comment

Can you post the specifics on this again? The first post does not have them any more.

Posi you have..
                            gears I know are 3.42
                            brake lines, calipers, ect..?
                            traction control?
                            what year car did this come out of?

I still do not know what shipping would be....

77494 is a business delivery (I have to get authorization to receive it here)
                            77449 is my home zip prefer a Saturday delivery if possible.

Get me this information and we'll have to go from there.
                            Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

Alright, If Linxs backs down for any reason I will be happy to take this off your hands.
                              98 Silver Camaro V6<br />15.238 @91.74 w/ 2.288 60\'<br />Mods: K&N, FTRA, Pacesetter Headers, Spec 3 Clutch, 160 Thermo, TSP Rumbler, 3\" Catco, Whisper Lid, 3.42\'s w/LSD, Aluminum DS, Man Fan Switch<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain

Comment

freightcenter.com said about 140 to houston.

I know there are some cheaper sites out there, I had one, one time but cant remember it now.

unit has a posi with 342 gears, no brake stuff, setup for 3channel abs, no sensor though, and it was from a 95 car
                                -Aaron

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  4 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X