• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flawless 3.42 LSD 10-Bolt For Sale

Rearend is Sold

I have a one piece steel driveshaft for sale though

[ June 02, 2004, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: ACA Performance ]
    -Aaron

Forgot to add that this unit is setup for 3 channel abs.
    -Aaron

Comment

no one is interested in this? I'd part it out someone wanted the gears/lsd
      -Aaron

Comment

I am interested in the gears, how much for just the gears.......possibly the lsd too. I want it for my 94 Camaro. + Shipping to 14305

Comment

Way to reply to ur post!

Comment

Sorry about that. I had the thing set on email me when someone posted since I'm not on here very much.

Don't think I was ignoring you on purpose!!

Someone offered me 250+shipping before for the gears/lsd so somehwere around there

Shipping would probably be 30 or so. I'm not sure how heavy it is. Its all still in the rearend.
            -Aaron

Comment

a leak and it's 300 bones.. ebay has them much cheaper
              ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

"This forum is to buy parts/product. NOT to tell sellers you can get it cheaper somewhere else. You can place a lower offer to the seller, but statements of "being over price" will not be tolerated."

Make an offer on this one or get out. The pinion seal is not leaking as I thought. It wouldn't drip any fluid even with the rearend with the yoke down

[ March 29, 2004, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: ACA Performance ]
                -Aaron

Comment

240+shipping

[img]smile.gif[/img]

didn't mean to get ya pissed, i just thought i was mislead when the title said flawless, but there's a leak

btw, my offer is serious, for i'm looking for what you're selling
                  ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Ya I discovered some different things when I pulled it out of the car since I posted before it was out. No leak, and no backing plates either since I had to reuse them, hope thats fine. I had bought some from another guy but the ****er never sent them. So I'm working on getting them, if he ever decides to send them I can include them as well.

Whats your zip code?
                    -Aaron

Comment

I have pics for anyone who would be interested
                      -Aaron

Comment

u said your emailing pics? what happened to that??!?!?!

Comment

working on it.
                          -Aaron

Comment

Sent you a pic
                            -Aaron

Comment

need to sell this! make reasonable offer
                              -Aaron

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Had to get another phone
                                by ssms5411
                                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X