No announcement yet.

Flawless 3.42 LSD 10-Bolt For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goldbird, any way we can do this sometime in the very near future? Im in desperate need of a clutch!

let me know
    -Aaron

Comment

Did you figure out what the shipping cost will be? (my zip 77494)
      Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

how many miles are on it? If it isnt too bad I will give you $60 shipped for the LSD.
        \"Why Race?? Because basketball, baseball, and football only require one ball\"

Comment

No way ill pull it all apart for 60 dollars

Shipping im guessing is going to be around 125 or so. I havent had time to crate it up yet, been so busy.
          -Aaron

Comment

ill thats only for the lsd

$60 - lsd
            $80 - gears
            thats $140 right there and u got lots of parts left.. you can get 240 easily..

i want the lsd but i cant afford the whole rear end.. nor do i need it it is missing too many parts

Comment

If you part the read end out. Ill buy the drivers side axle shaft from ya.
              1999 Pontiac Trans Am M6 Far from stock.....
              Pics http://rides.webshots.com/album/5599...Dk?vhost=rides

Comment

If I have buyers for all the parts then I'll part it out. I'd actually prefer to part it out since it would be alot easier to ship, but I still need to get around ~250 for it...

CamaroRob, How much would you pay for the axle?
                -Aaron

Comment

Ill offer you 35 + shipping. (DRIVERS SIDE)

Comment

i'll take the lsd if your parting it
                    www.turbov6camaro.com
                    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Viper,

I dropped you an AIM, send me one back when you get a chance!
                      -Aaron

Comment

Whats going on you parting it out?

Comment

I'd like to part it out but I dont want to be stuck with parts that I can't sell. And if someone is going to buy the whole thing for 250 but cant for awhile, I don't want to part it out unless I can get around that price.

That, and I don't know how much this stuff goes for. I got one guy offering me 250 for the lsd and gears but he had some unexpected expenses come up or somethin, and then I've got guys offering 60 shipped, so I dont know.

So I'll part it out, and prefer to part it out, if there is enough definate interest to get around my asking price for it.
                          -Aaron

Comment

That's fine and dandy, it's your to do what you want, that you want to part it out now. I have seen 3 other people interested in the entire setup and have asked you on multiple occastions how much shipping would be. In the future if you are going to sell something in whole or in part figure that out BEFORE you post. I have asked you atleast 2 times what the shipping cost is and never received an answer (once in an email). I did not push cause you said you were trying to find time to get an estimate for shipping. I am glad I held off on seriously looking for another rear end just to find out you have not gotten any shipping quotes and now you want to part it out.

Anyway, I hope you get what you want when you part it out. Have a nice day. I'll look else where for a rear end.
                            Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

the guy offering 250 for lsd and gears is an idiot

you can buy that lsd brand new from slp for $100 thats why i offered 60 shipped..

Comment

you can't get a new LSD from SLP 100$. they are all sold out. so a LSD now is an outragesou price
                                \'96 <b>Quasar Blue</b> Firebird A4<br /><a href=\"http://jamiethekiller@comcast.net\" target=\"_blank\"><i>jamiethekiller@comcast.net</i></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.woodlandrock.com\" target=\"_blank\">my band: woodland</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  4 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X